Yandere! Hunter x Reader x Yandere! Carter pt.2

A continuation of the first part of the story. And for My friend Yoruko17)

Hunter and Carter are very strange ever since they are together with you and you still ain't got no saying into this because you still don't even know what going on even the team is considered about you. You been noticing their acting weird than usual like something is bothering them or being forced and you want to get to the bottom of this.

You met up with Carter and Hunter since you asked them if they could meet up to have a talk. " Hey Y/N we're here." A voice said as you saw Hunter and Carter going to you. " Hey N/N need something?" Carter asked woundering what's up. " Hey I'm fine so far, but I been wanted to ask you guys about something if you don't mind me asking?" You asked making the two nod woundering what it is.

"Why are you two like this? Both of you are acting weird and tried to kill each other that night and agreeing both of you will date me and I didn't say anything about it like seriously what is it will you two and I want answers now." You asked them out of a small outburst making the two slient for a moment before looking at each other then to you. " Okay if you want answers then we'll tell you." Carter said while Hunter nods " Okay here's the reason why...you see we -" he was interrupted when a blaster got all three of you hitting y'all to the ground.

" Ugh... what?" " Finally Green ranger I been waiting to have my revenge on you and your ranger friends." A evil voice called out as you looked up shocked seeing no one other than... Zeltrax!? " What the? Zeltrax your alive!? But how is that possible?" " You know that guy?" " A villian we defeated in the past, but...how is he alive we finished him once and for all." You tell the two in confused about this while slowly trying to to get up with the other two as they help you up.

" Let's just say Mesogog help me bring me back to life. And now that I'm back I'm going to destroy you green ranger!" Zeltrax said pointing to you getting ready to fight. " I'm not going down with a fight. Dino Thunder! Power up ah!" You morph into your ranger form and started to attack Zeltrax. Both of you keep fighting each other as Carter and Hunter can't leave you hanging as both them got the same idea and ran towards Zeltrax. " Thunder Storm! Ranger Form! " Lightspeed rescue!" Both morph into their ranger forms and started to help you attack him.

The three of you keep fighting him as Zeltrax as mostly attacking you since your his main target as you did take a hit from him, but was strong to tough it out thanks to Hunter and Carter's help. A few minutes later, Zeltrax was defeated again and gone for you as you make sure of that as you three demorph taking a break. " He's gone for good finally." You mumble sighing in relief as they nod in agreement.

" So after that fight? Mind telling me what's the deal with you two?" You asked still wanting answer as the two nod and explain the reason why they act like that. They said that they were jealous of one another because they want your attention and explain the behavior from earlier and that night with the fight. They also exposed themselves being yanderes, but never killed anyone before since they don't really feel like it or to scare you and they apologize.

You were a bit surprised from the truth about them as you were unsure to forgive them or not, but it was true that you do like them. You went up to them and forgive them, but slap both of them for scaring you, kick them in the gut for not telling you the truth, punch them for lying to you and didn't get a chance to say if you agree to be with them. You gave them a small kiss on the forehead saying you forgive them and a thank you for helping you defeat Zeltrax and agree to be with them which left a smile on their face.