Yandere! Nate Silva x Reader

You were new at Coral Harbor and started to get a job at the Grid Battleforce Headquarters since it's the closest one you can think of, but you didn't know about Power rangers, Morph X, Beast bots, ect. Two helpers Ben and Betty was helping you showing you around the place aside from the two silly antics they do it was kinda funny.

" Trust us Y/N you'll like it here." The two said as you slightly nod while taking notes as they take you to different rooms and let you introduce you you to their friends aka the Beast Morphers team as they greeted you and introduce themselves and welcome you to the Grid Battleforce Headquarters, but Nate seems to be a bit nervous since he's kinda like that, but when he saw you he was unsure what was wrong with him, but he was shy with you. Days passed, you gotten used of the place and understand what the current problem and will do anything you can tell help out.

You got along with the others especially Nate who you feel like you're close with the most closest too aside from him being nervous he's still a good friend to you. There wasn't really much going on, but you notice that Nate was being a little bit different today you hope that he's okay not knowing he's embarrassed around you and thinking he's sick or something.

Now, you were making your rounds checking the premises including the systems to see if their in order. Doesn't seem like nothing is happening until you felt someone touching your shoulder and turned around seeing Devon holding a broken blaster. " Hey Dev need something?" You asked him aa he nods asking if you can help him fix it which you agreed to help and went to desk to fix his blaster. There was some small talks between you two here and there while a couple of last until you fix his blaster good as new, but a bit more powerful as a luck charm as he thanks you a left. For some reason you felt like someone is watching you, but ignore it and went back in the job.

" Y/N do you have a moment?" A voice said as you spotted Nate as he comes to you. " Oh hey Nate need anything?" " Um well...I was wondering if you like to help me out with something. It's a new gadget I'm working on." He asked" Sure I can help." You said as both of you made it to the lab and he showed you the gadget that he's working on which includes the Morph X as he explained what it does as you understand while helping him build the device while getting a few items for the Device to work until your done. Nate test it out as it succeeded the process, but still going to try it out some more before anything else.

" So Y/N I been wondering if your not busy or anything...um can we hangout sometime this know each other?" Nate asked offering you to spend time with him as you thought about it for a moment" Um .. I'm kinda busy, but I'll have some time to squeeze myself in to hangout." You answered as he nods understanding as he thanks you for helping him as you nod and left. Nate watches you left as he seems to record something on his phone as he was planning on blackmail some people that you know just to stay away from you.

Later

You noticed that others are ignoring you leaving you confused as you tried to talk to them, but they pretend that your not there. This was strange since you didn't do any wrong and you don't know what's going on until you run into Nate since today's the day your hangout with each other. " Hey Y/N are you ready to go?" He asked as you nod " I'm ready to go, but I noticed others are ignoring me? Did I do something wrong?" You asked feeling a bit bad. " Don't worry about them. C'mon let's go "

You just went along to what he said not worrying about it at the moment, but for Nate he was secretly happy that he gets to have you for himself and nobody wasn't in the way.