Ranger preferences: When Reader called them by their full real name

( I know some don't have last names just pretend Reader is yelling their name like their mad instead.)

Jason Lee Scott: He flinched when you said his full name as he looked at you and asked what he did wrong.

William 'Billy' Cranston: He jumped when you said his name as he was used to you calling him Billy, but hearing you say his full name got him scared.

Kimberly Ann Hart: She squeaks in fear from hearing you call her name thinking she did something wrong to make you mad.

Zach Taylor: " It wasn't me I swear!" He blurted out thinking about many ways in why your mad at him.

Trini Kwan: She looks at you confused " Am I doing something wrong?" She asked you as you said no making her confused.

Thomas 'Tommy' Oliver: He panicked as he thought he did something wrong and apologize to you immediately not knowing what he did wrong.

Katherine 'Kat' Hilliard: She give you a werid look " Seriously" she asked as you apologize to her making her sigh in relief.

Ashia Campbell: She froze in fear thinking she did something wrong and tried to think what she did.

Tanya Sloan: " Y/N L/N" She said as you weren't expecting her to say your name thinking it's normal.

Rocky DeSantos: " It was Adam's fault!" he quickly blurted out ratting out on Adam. He panicked a little bit from that as you asked him what they did making Rocky try to make excuses.

Adam Park: " I didn't do it I swear Rocky made me do it!" He blurted you making you asked why did you two do as he realized that you don't know what he's talking about. "Adam." " No comment!"

Andros: " Y/N what's wrong?" He asked getting nervous for a moment when you yelled out his name.

Theodore 'T.J' Johnson: He looked at you confused about you saying his real name as he preferred you saying ' T.J'.

Cassie Chan: " I didn't do anything! Did I forget something again?" she quickly asked as you tell her it was a prank as she walked away from you as you gently hugged her.

Carlos Vallerte: He ignores you as you keep calling his name until you say his nickname " Yes?" He responded making you hit his head with a book " Ow!" " That's what you get."

Ashley Hammond: She got scared wondering why you called her full real name. She asked while she did wrong as you hugged her telling her you want a hug.

Zhane: He was confused at first " Why did you call my name?" He asked confused as you to apologize for the small prank.

Leo Corbett: He gulps hearing you calling his full name " U-Um...I didn't do it?" He said nervously as you asked him what he did as he didn't respond.

Kai Chen:He looked at you confused and slightly concerned from wondering why you called his name.

Damion Henderson: He just give you a werid look wondering why you said his name. He asked why you called his name as you said it's a prank.

Kendrix Morgan:" Is something wrong?" She asked confused as you said no making her sigh in relief.

Maya: " Are you mad at me?" Ah asked confused on why you yelled out her name.

Mike Corbett: " I don't know who this Mike Corbett is, but that's not my name." " But that is your name" you said. " Never heard of that name before try again. " " Mikey" " That's better " He was a little bit scared at the moment.

Karone: She flinched from the call of her name was she was overing thinking about why you called her name or something she didn't wrong. You stopped her and tell her it's a prank which made her calm down.