Ranger preferences: When they made Reader flustered pt. 2

( a continuation of the first one)

Scott Truman: He snicker from the sight to see you this flustered as he pats your head telling you it's okay. " I'm so damn lucky to have you." " Scott stop"

Flynn McAllister: He will chuckled seeing your reaction thinking it's adorable as he keeps continuing to make you even more flustered because he likes your reaction to this because it's cute just like you.

Summer Landsdown: She giggled at your reaction telling you that your precious to her making you more flustered as she rubbed your back calming you down.

Ziggy Grover: He gets flustered as well from saying things about you as he didn't mean to since hair caught him off guard while saying the truth.

Dillon: " That's new." He said chuckled at your flustered face as you looked away from him pouting as he ruffles your hair telling you it's just a small joke, but he does like your reaction.

Gem: He noticed that you got flustered from what he said as he chuckled saying another thing to make you flustered. When you softly hit him telling him to stop as he did while apologized since he couldn't deny the truth and hugged you.

Gemma: She let out a small chuckled loving your reaction as she said another thing to make you blush even more. You told her to stop as she did telling you she can't resist your cuteness and hugged you.

Jayden Shiba: He snicker at your reaction seeing your flustered face as you hid your face from him as he told you don't hid your beautiful face.

Kevin: He chuckled at your reaction as you told him not to say a word about this as he doesn't, but tells you that you look nice.

Mia Watanabe: " Aww cute." She said smiling at your blushing face complementing you as you were embarrassed from it, but appreciate what she said about you.

Mike: He smirked and continue to make you more flustered by teasing you as you mumble telling him to stop as he did while patting your back. At least he took a photo of you getting flustered as you scold him.

Emily: She got shy from complimenting you making you flustered ss she asked if your okay. You nod still blushing as she gently gives you a hug and boop your noise.

Antonio Garcia: He smile and tease you " Toni stop it." " No way amor tu acabas de tomar monísimo."[ Translate: No way love you are too cute]

Lauren Shiba: “ Well isn't that adorable just like you." She said seeing your face getting pink as she caress your cheek with a small smile.

Troy Burrows:  He smirked at you and keep continuing to make you blush as you put your head on the table pulling your hoodie as he just patted your back as a small apology.

Noah Carver: He smiled and kind of surprised that he managed to make you flustered by accident, but it was something for him to remember.

Jake Holling: He chuckled liking to see this reaction from you as he tease you more as you glared at him telling him to quit it which he did while calming you down.

Emma Goodall: She smile in aw seeing your reaction and took a picture of you . “ Emma!" “ What it's a memory to keep plus I couldn't resist your cuteness."

Gia Morgan: She snicker at your reaction thinking that it's cute and keeps teasing you playfully as you you were blushing redder than a tomato.

Orion: He got embarrassed about what he said about you as he got nervous and blurt it out. He asked if your okay as you nod telling him it's alright.

Tyler Navarro: " So your getting flustered on me?" “ Tyler don't you dare." You said since your face is flustered from him as he managed to make you blush as he continued to say something to make you more flustered as you were a mumbling mess and this made him smile.