Yandere! Tori x Reader x Yandere! Blake

It was unsettling for you as you notice that something is wrong and can't figure out what it is or you barely noticed. When you are looking for some friends you noticed that they aren't there, haven't seen them in awhile or completely ignore you. That wasn't all others that you know have been acting strange as they we're either running away from you, stare at you then look away, and avoiding you, but mostly ended up missing at all costs as some fear you including the students.

You are primarily with ninjas, with Shane, Dustin, Hunter, and Cam since their the only ones that are not really afraid of you, but they have been very distant towards you or even scared of you. You asked them what's wrong, but didn't respond and walked away from you as they look at you in fear. This keeps getting weird for you.

Right now, your walking down the beach by yourself as you get the feeling that a pair of eyes are starring at you aa you turn around seeing nothing while getting an uneasy feeling as you been felt like this even when you're heading home. You sigh while looking down woundering why everyone us acting weird since they never act like that and you feel like you're cursed everytime someone's near you.

" Hey Y/N!" A female voice called out as you turned around seeing Tori with Blake as both of them catch up with you as you smile a little bit seeing the two since they never act differently with you and the only ones who's not afraid unaware that those two are the cause for this. " Hey you two how you been?" You asked which they were glad to be with you and finally got you for themselves. " We're doing fine just chilling on beach till we saw you and decided to keep you company." Blake answered as Tori nods holding your hand.

" Um are you okay? You look off?" Tori asked as you sigh sadly " I don't know it's just that everyone is acting different and some of them are disappear or worst dead. I-I don't know anymore I just think that this is my fault and I'm curse." You rant to the two which they understand as Blake pats your back. " I see, but hey don't blame yourself it's not your fault this is not your doing. Just don't think about it too much everything will be okay." He said as you felt a little bit better. " I guess you're right about that maybe I'm a bit paranoid from this, but still. I'll try to get better sooner or later." You responded making the two smile.

" You know I noticed that you two are the only ones that are not afraid of me? Your team is acting weird with me and being more distant." You explain as they shrugged not caring " Well our team is wired, but I'm sure they have a reason to do that. They didn't mean you maybe their busy or something." " Your right maybe they are, but I'll talk to them later when I get a chance." You said to them and continue the walk on the beach as both of them hold your hand and started run for fun laughing while messing with each other.

A few minutes later

It was night, as you are walking home, but didn't notice that someone is following you as you were busy minding your business and also the fact your wearing headphones. After a few blocks down you almost turned a corner until you felt some metal hitting your head knocking you out.

Hours later

You woke up in a strange room tied up in a chair as you couldn't move and looked around the see what's going on. " Hey love glad your awake." Blake's voice rang out as you saw him along with Tori leaving you confused " Um what's going on here?" " Don't you see? We finally have you for ourselves and your not going to leave us." Tori explain as you fliched slightly.

" What!? No I don't want to! You can't make me!." You yelled out making the two annoyed as they sigh. " Well you have no choice we can either kill you were you are or you'll stay with us your choice." " Unless you want to see our teammates dead on the ground and bring them to you." They said threading you as you sigh in relief giving up.

" ....Fine I'll be with you guys just please don't harm them." You said while they smile finally accepting you as Tori hugged you and Blake ruffles your hair. " I knew you'll come around." This wasn't your day at all.