Yandere!Sky Tate x Teal SPD Ranger Reader

( This is a request from parisrose123456789dj)

You and Sky have been friends since childhood and both of you are comfortable with one another other and have each other's backs no matter what happens, but... little did you know Sky was being possessive and manipulative when it comes to you.

It was another day at S.P.D headquarters as you and the rest of the B-Squad was training for today, but it feels off for some reason you don't know why, but it's just a gut feeling aside from that you ignore it and kept on training. " Hey Y/N can I please have your help?" A cadet from C squad asked as you went over and help them with training on their blaster skills. Sky watch you two as his blood was boiling as he was jealous of the least ranking cadet.

The lower rank cadet keeps talking to you in some tips as he was about to ask you something, but saw sky behind you giving them a death glared at them ' Try me and you'll be dead' he mouth out as the cadet ran away from you. Y/N was confused on what's gotten into them until the turned about seeing Sky looking away minding his business, but you walked away shrugging.

Meanwhile

At headquarters they reported that a member of C squad was announced dead outside hear that trash as everyone was shocked and confused. You were kinda freaked out from this as you bumped into Sky again " Oh Y/N are you alright?" He asked as you slightly nod " I'm fine just a bit spooked from a dead cadet I can't believe someone would do this... sorry I just need to calm down." You said while hugging Sky from comfort as he returned the hug since he used to it " There There Y/N everything is going to be okay." He said in a calm tone.

' See Y/N I did this all for you. Nobody takes my beloved away from me. We're going to be together soon love.'