Yandere alphabet: Tommy Oliver

( Just a tribute to Jason David Frank hope he rest easy. Also I want to try out this since it's my first time doing the yandere alphabet, so here goes.)

Affection: How do they show their affection? How intense would it get? He'll show affection towards you, but he's just a bit nervous especially in public and prefer if it's just you two he'll mostly kiss you on the cheek or a cuddle or hug you . Nothing too intense.

Blood: How messy would they get when it comes to their darling? He's deadly when it comes to killing others it's a blood bath, but he hids it to clean the evidence.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them? He treats them nicely since he respects you, but a bit posssive. He doesn't mock you he's just mostly annoyed when you trying to escape.

Darling: Aside from abduction, will they do anything against their darling's will? Well he doesn't let you go outside since he's afraid you'll run away from him.

Explosed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling? Well it only took him a few days to trust you since he was unsure about you at first. Later on, he fell for you since you two were spending time together and he was like " Oh sh*t I'm in love."

Fighting: How would they feel if their darling fight back? He felt upset and sad because he felt like you betrayed him how dare you did that to him after everything he done for you!

Game: Is it a game to them? How much will they enjoy watching their darling trying to escape? Not really, but he does think that this fact you trying to escape his funny since he'll always find you. He has his ways.

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them? Trying to escape and leave him because god forbid who knows what will happen if you try that he'll be you know... and it's not good at all.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/ with their darling? Not much he hasn't really thought about it to much, but all his wanted is for you to be with him and have a normal life.

Jealous: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope? He gets jealous as he will glare at anyone that gets close to you and will hunt them down to kill them. He growled like a dragon to scare the person off even the team was scared of him. No he deal with this nicely. You could have sworn his eyes change color when he did that.

Kisses: How do they act around or with their darling? He acts normal, but near you he's very posssive since he doesn't want to leave you.

Love letters: How would they go about counting or approaching their darling? He's sort of nervous around you at first since he has feelings for you.

Mask: Are their true colors drastically different from the way they act around everyone else? No not really. He acts the same he just either glared at others if they try to get near you.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling? Do I really have to answer this? This Tommy Oliver we're talking about who knows what he'll do, but all I can say is you better pray you'll be alive because he is terrifying if you make him mad.

Oppression: How many rights do they take away from their darling? Freedom rights. He doesn't want you to leave him or he'll just throw you in the basement or put you on a leash.

Patience: How patient are they with their darling? He's patient since he takes his time to have you probably like around 6-7 months. Better enjoy the moments before he gets you.

Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, successful escape, would they ever move on? Oh boy he'll be a heartbroken mess. If you die, he'll be saddened about your death and try to refuse to move on. If you leave, bad choice he'll always find you and won't hesitate to use force on you.

Regret: Would they ever feel guilty about abducting their darling? Would they ever let their darling go? He feels guilty about abducting you as part of him saying he regrets about the thinks he did and what he done, but the other saying " your doing the right thing. Forgot about it."

Stigma: What brought about this side of them? He met you at Ernie's/ Cyberspace cafe since you were new around Angel Grove/ Reefside.

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream,cry and/or isolate themselves? He felt extremely guilty seeing you cry and what he's done. He tried to cheer you up as he didn't want to trap you here, but he can't let you go.

Unique: Would they do anything different from the classic yandere? He probably or might be two-faced.

Vice: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape? Puppy dog eyes or crying. He doesn't like to see you sad since his defense is weakend.

Wits end: Would they ever hurt their darling? Oh please hurting you will be the last thing he thinks about he'll never do that since it makes him terrible... but it would be on his list if he has to put you in your place.

Xoanon: How much would they revere or worship their darling? What length would they go to win their darling over? Tommy will do anything to get your attention and love, he sees you as the best person in the world.

Yearn: How long do they pine after their darling before they snap? Maybe 5-6 months?

Zenith: Would they ever break their darling? No... well depends.

( So here it is I tried my best on this and I apologize if it's not good. So what do you guys think about it?)