Yandere! Preston x ranger Reader

( Another request fromItsmoochieinnit)

You are the new Purple ranger and Sarah's sibling since Brody trusted you to keep the power star and they are going to introduce you to the rest of the team. The others greeted you as they were glad that you joined the team and you met Preston who was nice to you, but once he saw you he was blessed by your presence. He wanted to spend time with you more to get the know you better but he felt something else like.... lovestruck.

Right now, you are at your locker minding your business until you spotted Victor and Morty coming to you " Hey pretty how about you like to date me?" Victor said as Morty nods making you ignore them and walked away, but he grabbed your arm " C'mon please" he beg as you was about to kick him, but Preston rush in and grabbed your arm " They said no Victor leave." He glare at the two making them scoff and leave you two alone. " You okay?" " Yeah I'm fine"

" I'm just glad your okay and wasn't harmed by those two their annoying." Preston said as you nod in agreement while giggling and both of you talked for awhile until there was a monster attack outside as everyone was screaming and running away as you and the rangers head out while morphing into your ranger forms battling the monster.

The battle ended, as everyone went there separate ways, but for some reason you have a feeling that someone is watching you and you ignore it and went back.

The next day

" Hey haven't you heard? That Victor and Monty went missing?" " Yeah I heard about that I wounder where they are?" There were talking about Victor and Monty not showing up today thinking something is wrong while some others think there sick or something. For you you don't really know thinking they just did show up as you bumped into Preston again. " Hey Preston" " Ah hey Y/N heard the talk? It's not really a big deal." He said while you agreed thinking Victor and Monty are just sick. You spotted some small red stuff in his hands.

" What happen to your hands?" You asked pouting to his hands " Oh it's just some paint that I'm working for a poster." He answered which grabbed a cloth to wipe the 'paint' off. " Oh after this do you want to hangout with me I have a suprise for you." He said which you nod in agreement.

A few hours later

You and Preston are hanging out together enjoying your time together as he mentioned of the suprise as you wounder what could it be. " Close your eyes." Preston said as you did so as he leads you somewhere and into a place and keep walking until both of you stop. " Okay open your eyes suprise." You open your eyes as your excited expression turned into shock in fear as you saw Victor and Monty on the ground dead while being decapitated " P-Preston what is this?" " Your suprise don't you love it." He said smiling at you as you felt a shiver down your spine when he did that.

You felt sick wanted to throw up, but couldn't as you can't believe he would do something like this and you trusted him. He walked closer to you as you back away from him " Stay away from me you crazy -" you was interrupted by him covering your mouth and pointed a knife at you next while giving you a death glare. " One word about this? I will kill you or matter of fact I can kill your sister and the rest of the team." He threatened you as you have some tears strolling down your face as he hugged you.

" There there Y/N I won't let anyone bother you anymore."