Yandere!Jen Scotts x Gold TimeForce Ranger Reader

( This is a request from Carlos2998)

It's been a quite day at the clock tower since the rangers are doing whatever they do. As for you well you're spending time with some friends of yours hangout out. Think you lived a normal life, but you have a secret your the Gold Timeforce ranger as you help Wes and the others,but it took a little bit more time to think about joining the team and accepting them as it's a yes. You got along with them one by one as the Pink Timeforce ranger Jen has surprisingly taking a linking towards you...a little too much.

Y/N was still talking to their close friend until they felt a sudden shiver down their spin think that someone is watching them. " Yo Y/N? You okay?" Your friend asked in concerned seeing you space out " Yeah I'm fine... just thinking too much." Y/N replied not to worry your friend while shrugging off the strange feeling.

Little did the gold ranger know is that Jen was stalking them the entire time from a distance only for the brunette to have her eyes on you only while blushing softly while coming up with a plan.

( A few hours later)

The rangers defeated one of Ransik mutants as head back for today and you went home. When it was night, you laid down on your bed and went to sleep. A few minutes later, you heard a sudden ' thud ' noise as you thought it was the wind knocking something down until you slowly open your eyes and noticed your in a different room.

" What the how-" You couldn't say anything as you see Jen watching over you sorta small smile " Hey Y/N glad you're awake." She greets while Y/N looked around the room and was tied up in a chair as you where confused about tried to struggle out of the ropes. " What is this? Jen what's going on?" You asked only for the her to chuckled.

She started to walk closer to them while lifting their chin " Y/N don't you see that you're home and belong to me?" She answered leaving you confused on what she mean by that. " Jen c'mon let me go" you say which made her sigh while gripping her shoulder " No" replied the girl while making you fliched slightly since her voice was serious in a scary tone.

" No Y/N you not going to leave me I want you to stay here with me forever. It's too dangerous for you and I can't risk losing you like how I lost Alex. Your the only one that cared for me." She said in sadden tone while she grabbed a knife and aim it at your neck " You accepted the stay with me right?" You don't know what to say or do because if you say no she'll kill you.

" ....Fine" You sigh giving up not trying to fight her knowing what will happen as the Pink Timeforce ranger hugged and kissed your cheek. " See this isn't so hard now is it Y/N."