18-Arthur

Nelly POV

My mind was on Daisy. She had to know something connected to Arthur's good friend, Troy. Call him best friend I guess. He loved Skyla like crazy and was jealous of Arthur. He wanted to get rid of Arthur and get Skyla. That was the reason he had changed his attitude towards Arthur. It was hatred building up in his chest. I had fallen on the torn papers he had just thrown out of anger. I was curious so I got them and when I put them together, it was like a comics of how he felt about everything. I decided not to tell Daisy at first because she would be so scared and try to confront Troy which wouldn't help but when I couldn't do anything about it, I decided to just let her know and leave it for her. She was the one who loved Arthur anyway.

Daisy POV

Everyone was greeting each other excitedly and I was just faking a smile for those who cared to greet me. I wanted to talk to Nelly. I decided to just leave but as I was about to turn to go, I spotted the main family. Tess saw me and she smiled. She waved at me making the rest to notice me.

Great. No escape route.

I moved towards them. They seemed to be eager to meet me. What had Tyga said about me?

"Good evening Montels," I calmly said.

"C'mon don't be formal. I already lots about you," Travis said. "I'm not going to be cold to you."

They all smiled and I faked mine.

"So tell me; how is life?" Travis said while putting his arm around my shoulder and pulling me close to him. Okay this was uncomfortable.

"It's...it's fine. Just that-"

"I don't need to know the rest so long as you are fine. Anyway, so you got a boyfriend? You know my son is crazy for you," he assured me.

I knew it. The Montels wanted me to be their son's girlfriend except Tess of course. She respected my freedom of making my Choice.

"I do have a-"

"That's not a problem. You and Tyga can still get to know each other," this guy was not giving up.

"Yea of course but I-"

"Do you drink?" He interrupted again. I was getting irritated.

"No, I am not a fan."

"Why not? It's nice. C'mon try it," this guy was getting to my nerves and the worst thing was that no one was stopping him. Did they all fear him because they were just watching him nag me?

"No please. It is fine."

He ignored my words and brought the glass of I don't know what to my mouth. I just drank it to prevent it from pouring on me. It was really strong and it burnt my throat.

"Good. Tyga, send me another one," he asked for more and I died. How was I leaving this place?

"No!" I tried to get serious.

"C'mon it's a time for celebration."

"But I-"

"Here," he brought another one and I just drank it.

I started wishing Arthur was here. He would have given me back up.

I turned to look at Tess. She was also drinking. I felt nagged the more. She was also being forced to fit in. I was about to burst out at Travis when Trisha said,"Okay that's enough. Let's settle down and talk," she pulled me from Travis.

Thank God she had saved me from that man but I also had to go. How was I even going to get away from that family?

"No please. Not in bad faith but I really have to go. My family will be worried."