56-Welcome party

I'm sorry to my unknown lover sorry I could be so blind...

----•••----

The next day I woke up and got ready to face whatever challenge the day brought me. I walked downstairs only to find Victor preparing breakfast.

"Good morning. Slept well?" He asked me.

"Yea. You?"

"Very well."

"Okay, so what are we doing today?" I sat down at the table and grabbed an omelette with orange juice.

"Showing the world what we are and talking about whatever you want."

I smiled. "Flattering huh?"

He winked at me and joined me for breakfast.

After that, he put on a shirt and we headed to my car. I gave him my keys and asked him to take me to the orphanage just so that I could visit my babies. I love the children at the orphanage. I referred to them as my babies.

When we got there, I realised that there were a lot of cars. Very many cars. I wondered who had come to visit Ms. Neon. I walked to the building with Victor hand in hand. I was ready to do anything just to get information that can help me expose Cedra and Buho's plan just so I could try and get the guy I loved most back.

When we got in, I froze. It was Arthur and the team that had visited the orphanage along with the king (Adrian), his wife (Alexandra), sister (Buho), daughter (Angel) and Cedra. Jesus. To make it worse, Tracy, Tess, Mike, Eric and Tyga were around too. My life could be so dramatic.

"And here comes the children's favorite. Hullo Daisy."

I pulled my hand from Victor's and hugged Ms. Neon though everyone had already noticed that.

"Hey. Where are my babies?" I wanted to remove the concentration from Victor and I.

"They are just out playing. Meanwhile let's talk to the visitors. Hullo son," she greeted Victor who nodded in return with a smile.

Ms. Neon pulled me closer to where everyone was standing and Victor slowly followed. He seemed satisfied to see Cedra's angry face. I was too. Nelly and Tracy plus every other girl who knew me very well that is STA Angels were giving me the i need all the details of what's happening.

"Good morning your majesty. Good morning to all of you."

"Good morning Daisy," those who wanted to talk replied.

"So...uh ... welcome to the Neon orphanage."

"Thanks. You have great children here," Adrian was the one who answered.

"Of course. Speaking about that, I will see you guys later. I have to talk to the children. Babe, let's go."

Victor was a bit surprised when I gave him my hand to hold in front of all these guys. He held it anyway. I did that to show Victor that I was doing my part of the deal very well.

We went to the backyard where the children were playing from. They ran to me excitedly. I hugged those that could get to me.

"Hey guys... meet Victor."

"Hiii" they told him.

"Hey," he told them.

I introduced some of them to him. "I love them so much you should know."

"It's adorable though I'm not a children person."

"I can tell," I joked with him.

"So..." He stopped talking and concentrated on whatever was behind me. I turned only to see most of the other guys approaching us. Tyga was giving me a questioning look. I had to avoid everyone.