37-Prince

I love you....

-------•••---------

It started raining heavily and I knew I would get a cold for sure. I could hear a bike coming up but I didn't turn. Tyga was obviously following me to make sure I was okay. Such caring people...

I was still walking when a hand grabbed me and turned me to them. Arthur? He was serious? For a moment back there I felt like it was all an imagination. I decided to just make it hard for him if at all I wasn't imagining because I knew I can't do anything much to Arthur.

"Let go of me"

"Daisy calm down... don't make this harder than it is already. I'm sorry okay... please just give one more chance to make things right... please"

"Arthur you made yourself clear. You chose to trust Sky so go be with her. You kissed her last time. You-"

"Yes I kissed her and I told you I only did that to make you jealous. I love you! You're ....you're just so different from other girls. You've made me feel things I've never felt before. I hated romance and shit but with you it's different! Just fucking understand already. I don't know how to speak. Just let me show you!"

"But I don't speak sense. I am a heartbreaker. Right?" I was crying now. Why was I so vulnerable in front of him?

"If you're that then I'm ready to love you the way you are. I can't hate you. Believe me I've tried and I've failed."

"Then why have you been pushing me away?"

"I really don't know how to answer that... just forgive me"

"I can't...it hurt me so much"

"Please Daisy... let me heal that wound... don't leave me alone... just one chance and you won't regret this... I promise"

I looked at him. He was scared of rejection. For the first time I could read his expression because he was so vulnerable around me. I didn't like seeing him in that condition and I needed him like bad so I nodded. He then hugged me. Seriously? I wanted a kiss...

"I love you Daisy"

I didn't reply that and he pulled away and kissed my forehead then my nose and then my lips. I put my hands around his neck and deepened the kiss. He placed his hand on the small of my back then he pulled me closer to him and the kiss deepened. Then we both pulled away for some breathing. I smiled at him. "I needed that"

"Not more than I did"

He carried me and sat on his bike.

"Watch the back as I look in front. Let's escape this town for a little while"

I was seated in front of him on the bike but facing the opposite side of him as he sat ready to drive. I think you get the picture. He drove me to a beach.

"We're already wet so why not just swim"

He carried me off the bike and removed my shoes as well as his and we hit the water.  I removed my blouse and kissed him as he removed his shirt.

"Can't swim with clothes on" I told him  as I removed my pants and headed to the deep end and started swimming. I got out of the water and didn't see him. "Arthur? Arthur where are you?"

And I felt someone grab me from under the water. I was pulled down as I screamed only to realise that it was Arthur. We came back up. "That wasn't funny" I told him.

"But it was fun"

"Oh yeah?"

He nodded. I jumped onto him and wrapped my legs around his waist. He held me tighter and pulled me closer. "I love this punishment already" he said as he slowly kissed me.

I kissed him back and we deepened the kiss. He slowly moved to the shores and placed me down as he stayed on top of me. The water could still hit us. He continued kissing me. Slowly he kissed my cheeks then to the neck and kissed gently till he reached that particular part on my neck and shoulder that he kissed, sucked and licked making me moan his name as I felt so damn good. It had been a while since I had last moaned...

He slowly started sliding his hand down to my stomach until he stopped at my pant line. I whimpered. Why wasn't he continuing down?

He smiled and said,"Too early..."

He then got up. "C'mon. We've to get you home before you catch a cold"

I stood up with his help feeling so bad and frustrated. I wanted him to continue. But I decided to just be patient.

--------•••---------

I was heading to Alexandra's house to prepare for the next Saturday of practice after which we had a ride with Angel. I was excited. I loved the way we showed off our love whether at school or home. We were one week old together now. Sky was hurt but she didn't show it that much. It was like she was hurt that she had lost to me again. I had to do something to fix her. She really had something disturbing her just as Troy had something disturbing him. They both needed help.

"Hey Daisy...you're so early today"

"Just to impress my boss"

She smiled. "Great let's get cooking."

I nodded and we headed to the kitchen. Arthur had already left for practice. Angel was with Tess. They were closer now. We started preparing food and as I got some spices, I realised that there was a picture of the king on Alexandra's phone. He ruled only the Northern part of the continent as a side way of helping the President.

"Wow. You must be a fan of the king" I said.

She was surprised. "What?"

I gestured at the picture on her phone wallpaper. "Oh...yeah...right. I am."

She got her phone and switched it off. It seemed to be a touchy topic. Her eyes had even turned to teary ones.

"Alexandra, are you okay?"

"Yes I'm okay. Just some allergies to these spices"

"Are you sure? We used them yesterday and last Saturday. You seemed pretty fine to me."

"Yeah sure. I'm just..." She sighed.

"C'mon... you can tell me if there's anything wrong."

She was quiet but she finally spoke. "It's Arthur and Angel"

"What's with them?"

"Well...the king is their father"

And my eyes widened in shock, surprise and disbelief.

"You're kidding right?"

She shook her head. "No...it's the truth. My father used to work in the palace and I lived with him after my mother died. The king had a son who was slightly older than me so we became quite good friends even though his sister despised me. Soon we fell in love with each other and we...we made love and I... I got pregnant. We decided to tell the king but on telling him, he chased me away from the kingdom and I got a place to stay which was not far away from the kingdom. My lover continued seeing me and I gave birth to Arthur. My father supported our relationship because it was filled with true love only. Soon I got pregnant again and the king found out about us again through his daughter and I was chased away from his kingdom and anywhere near it. I came this side and I settled here. My father died after sometime and I brought up my children alone. At least Arthur knows what happened but he doesn't know who his dad is. I don't want you to reveal the identity of his father to him. Both of them don't know each other. I told Arthur this story when he wanted to know about his father but I didn't reveal the identity to him. Please don't tell him. I'll do so myself when the time comes. Please"

"I won't. I promise."

"Thank you so much Daisy."

I just nodded. Arthur was a damn prince and he didn't even know. He was already famous indirectly. He just needed to play this final match well and his dream could be achieved. He could be known as the prince and the best soccer player the world could offer. How lucky... I was also a Prince's girlfriend. Damn!

Hehe...I know....