67

Epilogue...

God couldn't just leave me hanging like that...

_Adams Pov_

"Daisy you have to eat. Spending the night without eating ain't good for you and it hurts when it affects you especially to me who's supposed to give you food," I looked at her feeling so hurt.

"Is that why you all lied to me and now you are planning to kill me?"

I sighed. "That's what I wanted to tell you when I told you we needed to talk about your relationship with Ly."

"Tell me what?"

"The truth of everything. I realised that the people you loved had a lot to lose if we completed the mission. I decided that I should tell you so that you could try and save yourself."

She kept quiet and thought for a while. She turned to me.

"You will have to complete the mission. Don't back out now," she said.

"What?!" Was she crazy? I wasn't joking.

"Daisy, I'm not joking."

"I know. I want you to be the one to shoot me. Make sure I don't survive. Among all the people sent to kill me, you are worthy to do it. You care about me so you are worthy to kill me."

"But-"

"My family is in hospital. They were shot. I don't know if they are going to survive. The guy I love so much rejected me. He chose someone else to be with. All my girls are not single like me. I would be a burden to them. I think I am a burden to everyone. They all pity me when they see me around just cause Arthur left me and that hurts. It's better I die. You get me?"

She's depressed. I don't think I can get her out of it in just hours so I just nod.

"Tomorrow when Arthur comes, I'm going to walk to him and tell him how I really feel because I can't die with these feelings hidden with me. Once I'm done, I will kiss or hug him. The moment one of those things happens, shoot me. Make sure I fall into the ocean and hit a rock or something. I can't survive remember?"

I find myself having teary eyes. She's innocent. She doesn't deserve death.

"Adams, I'm talking to you."

I nod. I walk away before I cry in front of her.

The next day, early in the morning. I hug her so deep and she hugs me back.

"I will surely miss you."

"Don't... I don't want you to have a sad life just cause of me. Promise me."

I nod but my fingers are crossed. We hug again and that was when Lycan came and grabbed her from me.

I prepared my gun and stationed myself on the rocks next to the bridge. After doing what she had asked me to do, I drove to the shores of the ocean on the other side. I prayed she survived however much I did like she had asked me to. I heard Arthur scream her name and shout....

Nooooo.... Daisy, nooo!!! Come back... I fell behind a rock and cried. I was going to follow her. I wouldn't live with the guilt of killing her. I was about to shoot myself when I remembered she didn't want me to do so. I just threw the gun in the ocean and shouted at nothing and cried...

≈♥ ≈

♥Arthur♥

3