29-Goodbye

Tyga walked in with breakfast. I had got up and I was already set to go.

"Going somewhere?" He asked.

"Yes... I have to attend the burial. See you later. Thanks for everything. I'll pick my clothes later"

I hugged him and ran out. Thank God no one was yet down stairs as I left. I got a taxi to Shawn's house. I'm sure he hadn't left for the mass. I walked to the door and rang the doorbell. Rachel opened it.

"Good morning Daisy." She wasn't pissed at me?

"Good morning...is Shawn in?"I asked her.

"Daisy...he doesn't want to see you. He made himself clear yesterday."

"But..."

"You made your decision and he also made his yesterday. Just forget him already"

"I want to say sorry and..."

"I don't want to hear it Daisy. Leave. Don't even appear at the burial" Rachel made herself clear. "Shawn has to stay in his mood for the burial. I don't intend the rudeness but for his mum's sake. I don't want him to feel hurt twice because of your presence."

I nodded. I left. I decided to just go home and sleep or try and do something. I texted Shawn the message I had prepared for our breakup. I didn't even know it would happen at the same time his mum kicked off.

I got home and found Cal. I just hugged him in tears.

"It's okay Daisy."

"He...he has left me too... Shawn has broken up with me..."

"He's just confused Daisy. Give him some time."

I just cried in his chest then later he took me to my room and let me rest. I turned my phone off. I slept. I decided I will talk to Shawn on Monday. Tomorrow he would still be in pain. I also decided to shut everyone out till Monday. Maybe I would feel better and let it go.

The next day, I got up early and cleaned Tyga's clothes. I would take them to him later on. I decided to help out in cleaning the house. Rio and Cal were in the back yard having some father son moment. I was in my room when Rio called me. I just went there to show him that I'm okay.

I froze when I saw Shawn. He was in some jeans and a black tee with sneakers. I swallowed hard. Had he come to forgive me? I moved towards them in slow motion.

"Yes?" I told Rio.

"He wants to talk."

I turned to Shawn. He was looking at me blankly. I couldn't read his expression.

"Uh..."

"Walk me out" he said. As in? I just nodded and we walked back into the house and headed for the door but as I was about to open it, he stopped me. Then he quickly removed his hand from me.

"Uh... Shawn I'm-"

"Rachel told me about yesterday. She was stupid to stop you from attending the burial and I'm sorry on her behalf because I know how you and mum bonded so much."

"It was better if I wasn't there"

"That's what you think... anyway, I came to say goodbye."

"Goodbye?" I was confused.

"Yea. I'm heading to Mexico. I have to finish school real soon and handle dad's business just like mum wanted."

"Shawn..."

"Just tell me goodbye because I'm not changing my mind. I just didn't want you to find out from someone else that's why I came myself."

"When are you leaving?"