39-Deal

Do you think I would hurt her?

------•••-------

I walked out but I found Troy's car leaving already and I didn't have transport. Argh... As I was still looking for a way to get to him, Tyga came along with Tess. They came to me.

"Daisy, we heard what happened. Sorry about that," Tyga seemed to be searching for the right words to say.

"Thanks for the care."

"Is there something I can do to help?"

Give me a ride to Troy's house...

"No...there's nothing at the moment but I'll tell you when I need your help."

He nodded. "Where's Angel? Is she fine?" Tess asked. Oops.

I squat down to her level. "Angel is going to be okay. She's just not here."

"What do you mean by that?"

"She's...she's been kidnapped."

"Oh my God" she covered her mouth in shock.

"I'm going to find her though so don't worry. Just go home for now and have some rest."

"I can't just rest when I know that my friend is out there alone with some scary kidnappers."

"She's going to be okay. I promise."

She just hugged me in tears. She had finally got a true friend. Speaking of friends, what had happened to Tyga's friends? Mike and Eric.

I stood up. "Tyga take her home and send my greetings to everyone including Mike and Eric."

"I will."

Oh. So they still existed just that they were rare.

I decided to go home and freshen up and try and see how I was going to get Angel back and how I was going to try and confront Troy. I prayed he was not a bad guy at any point because the last thing I wanted to know was him changing colours.

I got an Uber home and went straight to my room. I cleaned up and got something to eat. I hoped that Arthur was having something to eat too though I knew he would refuse to eat now that he knew his sister was in wrong hands. That thought made me lose my appetite. I pushed the food away and just headed to my room. I got out an art book and tried to see who would hurt Arthur. Was it his dad trying to get his children back? Did he even care? I then went onto what Nelly had told me. It kinda made sense. Maybe Troy wanted to blackmail Arthur to stay away from Skyla using Angel but he knew that Arthur loved me. Was there something I didn't know?

The questions made me so exhausted and I fell asleep on my study table. I woke up when it was 8:46 am. Shit...a girlfriend away from her sick boyfriend...

I got ready and headed to hospital. I quickly went to Arthur's room. Alexandra was asleep next to him. I went to his other side where Skyla was. Great. I didn't stay in hospital with my boyfriend and she did. I was looking at her feeling jealous.

"It doesn't change how I feel about you," Arthur's voice speaking made me look at him. He had been awake watching me look jealously at Skyla.

"I know that... so how are you feeling?"

"Angel is not here so don't even ask."

My smile faded. I covered that up with my encouraging words,"I told you I will get her."

"I trust you"

I smiled at him and then he made space for me on the bed and pulled me to join him. I obliged. Then I whispered to him. "How will I find Angel if you're keeping me here?"