12-Mrs. Neon

The next day, I got to school quite early and very happy. I can't believe Arthur and I spoke again and went home together. That was the best thing that has ever happened to me in the week.

Nelly bumped into me. She seemed to be worried about something.

"Thank God I have found you. We need to seriously talk."

"Of course we need to talk. You can't believe what happened yesterday. Sorry I forgot to text you everything last night."

"What really happened?"

"Arthur and I spoke and he drove me home. He was so sweet to me. I couldn't stop grinning."

"Jesus! You really like him."

"Like? I love him."

"You realise you're not single, right?"

Did you have to remind me?

"Oh my God! I completely forgot about Shawn. I'm being heartless."

"Yes Daisy... and that's not you. You better fix things right now before they get out of hand. You either break up with Shawn right now and stalk your crush or you forget about Arthur. He doesn't seem to be a couple person anyway."

"Seriously Nelly?"

"I am ever straight forward on things. Anyway, about Arthur, he's ......."

Suddenly, some guy interrupts us.

"Sorry ladies but I have to interrupt."

"It's okay. What do you want?" Nelly replied him in obvious anger. Whatever she was about to say was irritating her. She wanted to badly tell me and hated interruptions.

"Mrs. Morgan needs you in her office right now," he told Nelly.

She groaned. She was pissed.

"Fine, I will be there."

"She told me to take you with me."

"I'm coming, don't you get it? Just go."

"Sorry, not going without you."

"Nelly... just go ......we shall talk later."

"But it's really important."

"And so is being called by the head of the school."

"Whatever it is she's saying to me, I'm going to hate it," she said while leaving.

I just smiled and went to class. Arthur and I were both busy till lunch where we bumped into each other while heading for the café.

"Oh God...I'm so sorry," I quickly said.

"It's fine. Just been busy too."

"Same here. I have a test coming up after lunch and I've hardly revised anything."

"Just relax. Don't stress yourself. It's just a test. C'mon, let's have lunch."

"Aren't you eating with Skyla?"

"You can join us...it's not bad you know."

You just don't know what you are talking about.

"Haha... funny. You know I don't actually get along with her that well."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"But she keeps on praising your friendship with her."

"I doubt."

"Why? It's the truth."

"Skyla is just being sarcastic with me and her. We don't like each other."