57-Training

You need to train hard....

•°•

I finished my presentation and my eyes landed straight into Victor's who smiled at me as a way to assure me that it was beautiful. People clapped for me as I walked towards Victor and hugged him. I had to assure him that I was fine with giving him what he wanted... I turned away from him only to catch Arthur looking at us. He immediately looked away and pulled Cedra to him. Did he still care?

"Uh...Vic, let's leave. I'm tired."

I just wanted to avoid getting jealous.

"Sure thing."

Victor held me and we headed out. As we were about to get out, Buho closed the doors. She walked to us and whispered something to me,"It's not good to leave a party this early. C'mon."

She pulled me away from Victor and as he tried to get to me, some guards stood in front of him. Cedra smiled at this and she put away her glass of wine and decided to head to where the guards were taking Victor away. They wanted to finish him before he could tell me anything. I decided to do something. I intentionally threw myself down making everyone turn to us. Buho stood still and so did Cedra including the guards and Victor. I started faking tears...Tracy held Tyga to stop him from running to me.

I got up with some crocodile tears coming out of my eyes. "That's it. I'm fed up. You all know I didn't leave Arthur on purpose. He broke off what we had. He's the one who ended everything and not me so stop trying to hurt me and separating me from my boyfriend claiming that I'm a slut and I'm changing guys the way I want. Victor has showed me that there's life after Arthur so ma'am, " I brought my hands up and joined them in plea for mercy as I looked Buho straight into the eyes. She was wondering what I was on. "Please leave me alone. Leave Victor out of everything you are up to. If we want to leave the party then that's our business and not yours or anyone else's here. Pushing me to the floor and sending Victor out with guards has showed us our level. We'll never step foot into this palace again... I didn't know inviting me to this party was a way of humiliating me just because I am not with the prince anymore! I thought he moved on so what's your problem?"

Buho was opening her mouth to speak but I beat her to it. "It's okay. I understand. This is not a place for people like me. I'm sorry for showing up but please leave me alone. You don't have to push me down and throw my lover out with guards. We'll leave."

I turned to the rest and I could see the anger they have for Buho. I was going to smile later on for this. She was in for a quarrel from Adrian because I knew these guys still wanted me close. "I'm sorry for interrupting your party. Please continue. Let's go babe."

I walked towards Victor and intertwined our hands and left the palace even though I heard Adrian call after me.

When we got to the car, Victor said,"Wow. You know how to act I must say."

I smiled as I dried my tears. "I told you I'm a jealous girlfriend. I just saw Cedra follow you out with the guards. I had to save you."

He smiled. "So sweet baby."

I smiled at him and said,"Okay let's go hit a club or something."

"Sure."

He drove us out even though I knew that Cedra and Buho wanted to kill me right now.

The next day, Victor brought me breakfast. "Wow. Why the special breakfast?"

I looked up from the food to watch Victor looking out the window. He was smoking. Great... how I hated that.

"Buho, having a plan to kill her brother and his successor, joined hands with Cedra who was planning to hurt Arthur as bad as she could. Buho wants to lead the kingdom and she can only do that if her brother and his son are dead. She convinced Cedra that she will get her revenge on Arthur and also get quite a sum of money if she helped her achieve her goal. And the goal is non other than killing Arthur and Adrian."

I lost appetite immediately. What the hell?!

"In just a month, the kingdom will be celebrating it's birthday sort of thing and that's when the deaths are to occur. It's going to be celebrated at the National gardens which are between two strong buildings. A sniper will be set in one of them and his job is to kill the two men. If you want to stop this then you have to use this month and train as hard as you can so that on that day, you can finish that sniper before the job can get done. I made that special breakfast because you are special. A girl who fights for the guy she loves is very rare these days which makes you special and unique. Arthur is lucky and if he spoils the second chance he gets then I'll kill him myself."

I smiled at him. How sweet. I hugged him. "You're so sweet."

"Ohh so you tasted me last night after I got drank?!"

"Victor!!!"

He laughed and we played for sometime. A guy who lets go of the girl he fell in love with so easily is very sweet. I was happy that I was going to finally save my love.

I started training with Victor. Actually, we left that town and decided to go train from somewhere else where I could avoid distractions and that was Victor's hometown.  I could still talk to Nelly, Skyla and Tracy as well as Tyga who I had told the truth. He was hurt that I still wanted Arthur but he was like it's okay so long as I'm still his close friend.

Victor and I would go for morning jogging and workout till afternoon then he would teach me how to shoot as well as fight. Some of his friends from downtown had joined us too. They were friendly guys too and they loved the way I was so free with all of them and the way Victor had become softer because of me.

Things were tough but I was ready to risk all I could just to help out my baby who doesn't even care to find out where I am. Okay maybe he cared and I didn't know about it cause Victor had asked me to block him just to avoid distractions and to make him feel like I was over him so that when I went back with a mission to save him and be with him, he would feel loved and encouraged never to let go.

One morning, my phone rang and it was an unknown number. I picked up.

"Hello," I said softly.

"Daisy...thank God you are safe," Alexandra said.

"Of course I'm safe. Victor is protecting me."

"That's the problem. He's a bad guy. Buho has told us everything about him. She told us that last time at the party she was trying to save you from him. You have to run away from him. He has bad intentions."

I knew I was on loud speaker and everyone was listening to this. I rolled my eyes. Buho just couldn't give up on stopping Victor from betraying us.

"Whether bad intentions or not, I'm with him. He showed me a world I never thought I would be in."

"Daisy! He's going to hurt you!" Arthur's outburst surprised me. He cared???

"I-"

"Daisy end the call right away!" Victor came in so fast and switched off the phone. He seemed so worried.

"What's wrong?"

"Buho and Cedra convinced everyone that you were in danger so that one of them could connect to you somehow and through the call, they would know where we are."

"Oh God... so have they got us?"

"We can't be sure that's why we're heading to one of my nigga's hideouts. Pack up. We leave in like twenty."

I nodded and started parking. Buho and Cedra wanted to destroy Victor and I now but they were obviously dreaming. I was not letting Arthur die. Not when I have the ability to save him.

As for the true love... anyway you guys we're about to end this. Hold on...

Up there is some smoothing quote that's like a teaser for the upcoming chapter...guess you can know what's coming up now...

ly

-immy ❣️