51-Danger

You have to save him...

-----•••------

As I was seated at the bench, a car well known to me parked by. He got out of the car and sat next to me in the rain. He pulled me into him and comforted me as always.

"Daisy, you don't deserve this. C'mon, don't cry. Let it go. I'm here. Please."

I just held him and cried the more. He lifted me up and placed me in the car and drove us to my house. He walked me to my bedroom.

"You freshen up and I will make you something, okay?"

I just nodded and he left to give me some privacy. I walked to the bathroom and removed all my soaked clothes. I got under the shower and started washing off the pain, the past, what had just happened. I had to be strong. I wasn't going to let Arthur leave me just like that and if I was going to do something then I had to stop crying. I had to stand back up and face the situation then find something to do about this...

Okay all that was in my mind but was I strong enough to let it go. To fight for us again. Was he going to even come back to me again? I finished up and went to my closet. I got into my favorite teen Titans PJs.

As I was about to get down stairs, my phone vibrated indicating a message. I checked it. I regretted it the moment I saw the message. It was a photo from Arthur. [Refer to the picture at the beginning of the chapter]

There was also a caption at the end. Good night ex girlfriend 😊😊

I just threw the phone on the bed and closed my eyes. I felt like crying but Tyga was just downstairs. He would feel broken if he saw me break down. I just blinked my tears back.

It was one of the pictures he had taken with Cedra on top of him on one of the mornings in the kingdom obviously. Jesus. Jealousy was not enough to explain what I felt at the moment. I sighed and walked out of the room. I found Tyga already changed and seated in the couch. He had extra clothes in his car obviously.

"Are you feeling better?"

"I can't lie to you Ty."

He kept quiet then he stood up and said,"Fine come have some warm milk."

I followed him to the kitchen and he handed me a cup of milk.  I sipped some.

"This is nice."

"All for you. You're nice too so you deserve the nice milk."

"Thanks."

"Anytime."

I nodded and kept quiet for a while. "But why do you love me Tyga?" That surprised me too. Why was I asking that at that time?

He looked at me surprised. "Daisy, I... I don't know. I just feel that way."

"You've never told me. I figured it out. Why?"

"Because you loved him and you were not ready to let go."

He was right. I placed my cup down. "You know that Tracy likes you, right?"

"I do but I can't force myself to like her just to make the both of you happy."

"I'm not asking you to force yourself to do anything. Just try and think about it."

"Are you trying to tell me you can't be with me at any point?"

"No .. I'm trying to tell you that I don't want you to end up like me. Broken. Tyga, I don't want to reject you."

"Well you already did."

He left the kitchen and I sighed. I didn't want to hurt him. I don't even know why I started that conversation. That was kind of rude.

I followed him out. "Tyga I'm sorry I didn't mean to be rude you know. I'm just messed up."

"Daisy, you just said what you feel in your heart it's fine. Actually, I think you need some space. Good night."

He left. I just walked to my room and forced sleep as I tried to fight tears. No crying anymore. I had to just be a fighter.

-----•••-----

I woke up to a door bell the next day. I got out of bed angrily and went to open the door. I was about to scream at the person only for me to shut up at the sight.

"Nelly? What are you doing here?"

"Seeing my baby girl is a crime now?"

"The baby girl you ignored for all that long. I called you. I sent you messages. Emails. Letters. And what did I get in return? Loneliness."

"That's why I'm here. To explain something that neither you nor Arthur knows. The reason you are apart and the reason we never communicated."

"You have just minutes."

I walked back into the house and she followed after locking the door. I headed to the kitchen and made us coffee. I couldn't act so rude to her. I loved her too much.

"Thanks," she said as she got the coffee. We sat on the kitchen stools.

"So?" I was eager to know why Arthur and I had broken up. He was mistaken about something and I had to fix this. We couldn't just end up like that.

"Listen, remember Buho?"

"Very well."

"She's Arthur's aunt and she was in charge of our communication. She's with Cedra in whatever they were planning. Troy, the STS Angels, Alex and I plus the rest of the team found out about that yesterday. They are the reason we didn't communicate and the reason Arthur broke up with you with a vague reason. See, she got all the letters you used to send to us and did something to them. Then she blocked your number and you couldn't talk to any of us. Meanwhile we also tried communicating with you but we couldn't get through and we wondered what was wrong. The letter Arthur received was forged by her and her mate, Cedra. They seem to be planning something. Something we don't know yet... don't ask me how I found out because it's embarrassing."

"How did you find out?"

"I was looking for some disc from her room just to watch a movie with the rest of the team and I was doing that without her permission and I fell on some discs. When we tried them out, they were full of camera footage of what they had been doing."

"Oh my God. Does Arthur know?"

"That's why I'm here. He loves Buho so much. He trusts her but not more than you. If you use these and some more evidence, you can get him to see the truth. Don't worry we will support you."

"Hell no. Arthur hates me now. There's no way he will even listen-"

"Daisy listen to me. I live in the same kingdom as him. He does not hate you. He's just confused. Somewhere deep inside him, he knows you're innocent but it has failed to settle in him because he has no evidence to show him that you're innocent."

"I thought he trusted me."

"Daisy, this is not some cliche story. You can't just trust someone so much especially when you have a letter from her address pointing to something you wouldn't want to believe."

I sighed. "So what now?"

"I don't know. It's upto you to think about this. He seems to be in danger and you have to save him. Just let me know when you need help."

I nodded. "You can watch the discs. They could give you a starting point. Otherwise, I have to get back to the kingdom."

"It's okay. I'm going to see what to do."

"I love you so much baby girl."

"I love you too."

We embraced then she left. A mission had come at hand. I had to save us. Arthur and I. Thursy.

Hey don't worry... we're about to end the book...

Love you

Immy.