31- shocking, right?

It's been long but I'm back anyway...

=°=°=°=°=

I walked home feeling like shit. Everyone was really against me and it was fucking bad. I didn't know breaking up with Shawn would kill my life this bad. Argh... I sat down for a minute before deciding to proceed home.

I looked up and saw Angel's mother. She was not in the same clothes like last time and she was speaking on phone. She smiled and continued speaking. I rubbed my eyes to make sure I wasn't mistaken. She was the one. She got into a black Mercedes Benz and was driven away while she spoke on phone. I had to find out who she was. Was she dead or alive?

I got into the next taxi I saw. "Please follow that car"

He nodded and did as asked. The car parked right outside a kind of big house just like Calvin's where I stayed though ours was bigger. Angel's mother got out of the car still on phone. She looked behind at the road and I ducked down into the car before I was noticed. She smiled and headed for the house.

I got out and paid the driver then headed to the house. I looked into the Benz and saw the driver fast asleep. I walked to the door and rang the doorbell. Whoa...what if I am eaten alive from in there?!

The door opened seconds later and to my surprise in was Sheila who opened it.

"Sheila!" She widened her eyes in shock and looked back inside where Angel's mother came following behind her. They were both shocked to see me.

"Daisy... how did you find us?" Sheila asked me calmly.

"That's not the point here...the point is what the hell is happening?"

They were speechless. Angel's mother came and led me in. "C'mon...let's explain this"

I got in and they led me to the sitting room. The house looked more beautiful on the inside than the outside. Sheila sat next to Angel's mother and I was opposite them.

"Would you like some tea?" Angel's mother seemed calm but I wasn't interested in her calmness.

"I don't want anything. I want the truth"

They looked at each other then back to me. Angel's mother sighed and said "well... I Know you already know her. She's Calvin's wife, your mother if I'm to say. She has two daughters who are currently at school. I am Alexandra and I have a daughter who's at school too. You know me but in a way I can explain as weird."

"Exactly"

"Uh...thing is we were pranking you..." She paused for some time and continued. "I am Arthur's mother. I happened to find out that you are helping him achieve his dream in some kind of way and I didn't want you to ever leave his life...I came to your mother and asked her of a way I could get you to do that and she... she told me scaring you would make you to stay with him... I was desperate so I decided to do just that"

"For real?"

They nodded. I laughed. What could I do?

"You know that sounds stupid and made up"

"Yeah I know but how else can you solve and explain this phantom mystery? I was never good at it but she explained it all. She said I should appear smiling if you were in good terms with Arthur and if you were with someone else I should appear pissed and scary that's why last time you were with that Shawn dude I appeared like that with Angel. My driver is the one who drove that lorry. Just know we had it all planned and...Shawn saw me and Angel but I had him confused because when he looked our way I covered us with a translucent paper and he was confused if he was seeing clearly or not..."

I took in the information silently... Arthur's mother wanted me to be with her son... this was really real...

"Arthur knows about this"

"No I found a reason to lie to him about Sheila and her daughters' stay...I'm really sorry... I just want to see him happy and you have managed to do that for him somehow... I-"

"It's fine... I'm fine with you two being humans and not phantoms"

"Really?!"

"Yeah"

"Well... can you help me out with the job Cal has offered me?"

"What?"

"To make the team food during practice for the finals at The Montel Football Pitch."

"It's fine...I'll do that"

"Thank you so much for the help"

"Anytime"

She hugged me. I decided to leave already. I didn't want Arthur to get me at his house yet he was already pissed at me.

"So I guess I can leave"

"Aren't you going to wait for your sisters? Don't you want to talk to them? How about Angel? She loves you for real" Sheila shocked me when she said this.

"You're sure you want me to meet with Carsy and Bella?"

"They are your sisters, aren't they?"

I sighed in disbelief... she had changed...

"Of course... I will wait for them..."

"Cool...we can then plan for what to cook for the first practice this Saturday" Alexandra was really happy.

"Of course...sure" I looked at the clock and realised Arthur had 40 minutes to get home...

I just moved to where they were and sat down...

"Let me get us some drinks" Alexandra moved to the kitchen after I faked a smile at her. I didn't have a problem with staying with them but I definitely had one with Arthur showing me his bad side for something I didn't even do...

"You seem to be worried about something" Sheila told me. Why was she so damn caring?

"No...I'm fine... just the tension I've left at school"

"You did something at school?"

"No...it's complicated and a long story"

"Well let's hear it...I could have some good advice"

Not after you told someone to prank me... seriously?

"Sure..."

I was about to begin the story just to feel good after sharing the pain with someone when Alexandra came back. Arthur's mother... would she like what she hears...

"It's fine Daisy... you can speak when she's listening...trust me she has one of those good hearts you hold"

I hesitated but I decided to just pour it out....

Emergency break off...it had to end just ryt there so that I can drop you one of my favorite hits...

Yooo...enjoy... and check out his other songs if you didn't know him...love him❤️❤️✌️✌️...I'm out...