32-Too much

Yooo...is that a good guy to be Arthur? Up there, is he fyn or he's too much...

=°=°=°=

"That's heartbreaking but I don't think Arthur really believes Skyla more than you" Alexandra said after I had explained everything.

"There was so much proof so you can't be sure but you did wrong not to tell Shawn the truth" Sheila commented.

"Yes...that was so hurting... poor guy so broken and an orphan too... you should have told him once you started feeling something for Arthur" Alexandra told me.

"I know... I was just scared... I don't feel good when someone is hurt because of me..."

"It's fine honey...it's all going to pass... Arthur is just-"

She stopped talking making me look up at her after drying my tears. I followed her eyes only to see Arthur standing at the entrance of the sitting room. I looked at the clock. Time had passed so fast that I didn't even realise it was time to get home. I stood up.

"I think it's time I leave. Thanks for the afternoon... I guess I'll see you home Sheila"

She nodded at me as well as Alexandra. I moved towards the entrance to leave past Arthur and he didn't even look at me. I got out and headed to the road. There was no cub or any mode of public transport nearby. I decided to get an Uber. I got my phone and searched for the nearest one which I called.

"Sorry ma'am can't get there"

I internally groaned. It was about to rain. I decided to just walk home. I didn't even know the way. I was too concentrated on following the black Mercedes Benz instead of noting the distance it took to get here or what road brought me...

I got my phone and decided to use it's map... I started following it only for the battery to run low when I'm in the middle of nowhere... I was not that familiar with the place. It had a lot of houses.

Minutes later it started raining...

"Great...what an awesome day!"

I placed my phone in my bag and decided to just sit along the road till I either got lucky or unlucky.

Just after it stopped raining, a bike parks by... Arthur... I looked up only to see Tyga. Tyga?

"Tyga?"

"Daisy? What are you doing this side?"

"I should be asking you that"

"Home is just a distance way... I'm from school"

"Oh... so the MFP isn't that far from here"

"Yeah and so isn't your school"

"Right..."

"C'mon let's drop you home...you seem stranded after this downpour"

"Well..."

"She's with me" we both turn only to see Arthur with his hair messed up and in a sweater [plz kindly refer to the picture up there before you begin this chapter]

I was speechless...Tyga turned to me and I just shrugged at him.

"K...see you soon then. Bye"

"Bye" I waved at him with a smile that looked forced...he then drove away.

I turned to Arthur who was also looking at me non-stop.

"What?" I asked him.

"Come"