53-Be the brave girl

I'm so doing this...

-----•••-----

I watched the discs that Nelly had given me. I got two things out of them. One was that Cedra and Buho were so evil. They deserved only pain. The second was that they were helped by someone. It seemed to be a footballer. Their main point was to make Arthur hurt. But why? I thought Cedra loved Arthur. Okay so this player was supposed to hurt Arthur. I thought about the match. It was the Victor guy who was so harsh.

That could be a starting point but I didn't know him. I decided to ask Tyga about him. Wait...he must be pissed at me...but let me try and make us work out...

I texted him and he texted back telling me it was fine. I had to be sure about this. I texted back trying to see if he was really fine. He assured me it was okay so I decided to ask him out for lunch just to use the chance to find out about Victor. He was my starting point in all this crap of saving my relationship with Arthur. He wasn't going to even help me out.

When I talked to Tyga, he seemed to keep some information with him for some reason. I decided to just let it be. I would stalk Victor and find out about him myself. We went to a club later on just to hang out and start a new life without the past. I was now going to be different. Tears were not to be used in this. They would only be used if Arthur was stupid enough to still break me after exposing his "girlfriend" and his aunt. Cedra and Buho.

Anyway, we got to the counter. It was some expensive club. I ordered for coke with some ice cubes in it and Tyga ordered for some mixture I didn't even know about. I turned to look at people dancing as I took my coke. Tyga was speaking to the bar attendant. She was some hot blonde. As I looked into the crowd, guess who I saw.

"I'll be right back."

"But-"

I didn't wait for him to speak. I walked through the dancing crowd and I followed the trio I had just seen. They had gone through some corridor that was too lonely but not quiet. There were different rooms on either side and I could surely hear moans coming from most of them. I then continued following the trio which entered a certain room. I had just seen Cedra, Buho and Victor enter a room. What were they up to?

I was still waiting for them to get fully into the room when Buho turned my way making me turn back. I quickly moved back to where I had come from. I bumped into Tyga who stopped me. I knew that Buho was going to know I was following them so I kissed Tyga and pushed myself onto the wall. I made sure Tyga's body covered me. Thank God he didn't pull away. He embraced the moment. Buho passed by us though she still looked at us suspiciously.

When I was sure that she was out of sight, I pulled away from the heated up kiss. Tyga's eyes were darker. He hadn't got the clue behind the kiss.

"Uh...we should probably get going."

I left. I couldn't know what Cedra was doing with Victor in that room. I had to let it go for that night. Tyga drove me home speechlessly. I didn't want to talk about the kiss and I wasn't going to ever talk about it. He had to forget it.

When I got home, I got my laptop immediately and typed in Victor's name and team. Of course they brought in the match where we won. Our pictures were also there. I tapped on Victor's name and boom I had some of his background displayed to me. I stalked him the more. I got his IG name. I got my phone immediately and checked out his account. Most of his posts were in downtown. I feared that part of the country. It was a criminal town but I needed to fight for my relationship with the guy I loved too much...

I decided to try and send him a message on IG.

Hey this is Daisy from that match. Wanna hang out sometime?

I prayed that he didn't take long to reply. I decided to rest for a while. I first called Nelly. She obviously put me on loud wherever she was because I talked to most of them and I forgot to tell Nelly my message.  I was diverted to talking about how I felt about you know who and his so called new girlfriend...

"Who are you guys talking to?" I heard his voice in the background.

"Uh...no one...it's just-" Troy was speaking when Nelly interrupted him.

"It's Daisy. My best friend. Is there a problem with that?"

"Yes. You guys are not supposed to talk to anyone now that you are in the palace. It's risky. You can't trust anyone."

"She's not anyone! She's my best friend. If you have a problem with her then keep it to yourself. I wasted two years listening to you instead of her. I lost that time with her thinking she was in wrong but my eyes have been opened. I'm not wasting any more chances of being with her. Go find Cedra and make love to her because that's all you can do instead of sitting down and try to put the pieces together and realise you're about to lose someone very important!"

She walked out of the room and returned to the call. "Hey baby. You okay?"

"Nelly I'm fine. You needn't say all that to him. He-"

"Stop being softened by love Daisy. Be the brave girl you are and win this fight. We're not going to be humble in this. I'm with you no matter what happens. I promise."

"I love you Nelly."

"I love you more."

"Don't worry, I'm so doing this. No fear. Just bravery."

"That's my girl."

We talked for some more time and I asked her to meet me the next day. I had to tell her about that night. She was very fine with it.

-----•••-----

I woke up the next day and freshened up. I went to my kitchen and made myself some cereal and milk. I texted Rio a good morning and asked him to send my love to Sheila and the twins. They were seventeen years old now and as usual I was two years older than them.

I got a notification. It was a new follower on IG. bitchescallmevic. That was the username. I checked out the posts and it was Victor. I smiled though that was not the page I had sent to my message.

Hey...so uh if you wanna talk, use this page... I don't trust the other one...

Oh... so uh you still wanna hang out

Get me in downtown... favorite club 🎧

Of course... black Audi...that's what I will drive...

So when do I expect you... I could pick you up and take you to my house

No I will prefer the club

😂You will change your mind trust me...

Why are you saying that...

You will see when you reach downtown... just call me when you reach the beginning of downtown...

Your number 😏

Let me call you 😜

I smiled. I was going to get what I wanted sooner than I expected. He called me.

"Hey beautiful."

"Hi."

"How come you wanna hang out all over a sudden?"

"Well I just got to know that you asked about me that day and since my boyfriend has moved on why not try and see somewhere else?"

He laughed. "You want to use me to get back at him."

"Are you in?"

"Well who am I to say no to a beautiful soul like you?"

I chuckled. "Such a gentleman."

We talked for some time and I realised that he was funny and interesting. I had to Nelly about this. She was going to...tbh I didn't know what she was going to say about it because she was full of surprises.

*Sighs* I felt good bringing in Victor...

Please vote and talk to me. Don't be silent Please.🙏🙏🙏

Immy❣️

...