14-Almost Confessed

Hey.... please bare with my late updates.

^^^^

I didn't want to lie to Shawn. I was quiet. What if I broke up with him and found out that Arthur loved Skyla instead? I was scared.

"Babe?" Shawn asked again wondering why I was quiet. His eyes were teary. I was about to speak the truth when Leo came in.

"Hey man, coach needs you."

"I will be there...." he turned to me. "So is it true?"

"No.....I actually don't know......I-"

"It's okay, I trust you."

He then left. I felt like killing myself. I should have told him the truth.

I sighed and went home. I texted Shawn.

hey....well the truth is I kind of like Arthur but I won't hang out with him till you allow me. Daisy....

I had just placed my phone down when it rang. It was Arthur calling. My heart skipped a bit. Why was I so scared to talk to Arthur? I just didn't want to say anything that would destroy our friendship. I loved him so much but I had Shawn too. Anyway, I picked up his call.

"Yes Arthur....hi."

"Hey Daisy...so...uh...I was actually thinking about you so I called."

What! Did he want me to die of happiness?

"Ohhh..."

Oh God I suck at replying to romantic stuff.

"Actually, I got two tickets to the semi finals...You wanna come with me?"

Of course!!!

"Yes Arthur...I would love to."

"Great. I will pick you up when it's an hour to the competitions. We can complete our conversation then."

"Cool. I will be waiting."

"Okay...see you then."

"Okay..."

We both ended the call at the same time I think. I was still thinking about Arthur when my phone rang again. This time it was Nelly. I answered it.

"Dear...hey."

"Daisy...I am serious now. We need to talk."

"About?"

"Arthur. He's-"

Just like that the call ended. Signal was bad. My signal was so bad at the moment. I ignored it. Whatever Nelly had to say seemed so important. I thought it was about me loving Arthur yet I had Shawn. I sighed. I also didn't want to talk about it.

Nelly and I didn't get to talk and it was the day for semi finals. I hadn't talked to Shawn yet ever since I texted him. I thought he was away from the world for the night so he was not going to know I went with Arthur to the Semi finals unless some fools told him and by fools I mean the STS Angels. Of course they were going to tell him.

I finished dressing up and headed downstairs where the door bell had rang. I walked to the door to open it since I was the only one at home.

The person I know made me so surprised. He was the last person I was expecting to see.

"Shawn?!"

"Yes dear...it's me. Did you miss me?"

He leaned closer to kiss me but I leaned back. That was not intentional. I was so surprised and I also felt like Arthur was going to find us and get hurt but....he also didn't love me but...he thought about me and even asked me out but...