61-Party

Let's just say... I'm your worst nightmare...

•°•

"So you just got interested in the party and ditched your friends?" Harry asked me as he offered me a soda. He had come home after I had texted him that I had changed plans.

"Let's just say they brought their guys over and you know what else."

"Argh ... your love shit with Arthur is starting to get annoying. Just listen to him already and if you don't want him date someone else. There are some new hot guys in town anyway."

"Hell no. I love to torture Arthur you know."

"Just wait till he chills you. Guys can be unpredictable."

"I dare him."

He laughed. "Well you are one hell of a girl. You want him but..."

"No no no ... there's no 'I want him' here."

"Fine let's just go with the party and see how much you can resist him."

"You are inviting him?"

"I don't have any shit with anyone so I'm inviting everyone including the new guys."

I froze. "No you can't... I-"

"We're going shopping tomorrow. Party has been moved to this Friday."

"Tomorrow is Friday."

"I know. Social media can spread word real fast. And we're shopping early morning and by afternoon we will be set then at exactly 5pm party begins."

"It's going to be a flop trust me."

"Not when I have the Smith name and I'm inviting everyone. Do you know how many people want to get into this house?"

"You're crazy. Mum and dad won't like it when they find their house empty."

"Daisy... I have a frat house. I'm throwing the party there."

"You are in a fraternity."

"No! I have a house and I lent it to some fraternity and it's still under my name. I can throw a party there."

"Great. I'm not helping you in anything but just attending."

"That's fine."

I went to my room and slept. The unknown number hadn't texted again. I was going to see Lycan again tomorrow and for sure the owner of this unknown number was also going to be present. I couldn't wait. Mum and dad were not around to get worried.

The next morning, I got a text from the girl chat we had.

Nelly : Daisy love... we're sorry

Nelly : I swear we didn't mean to... just come at the diner and let's talk

Tracy : we're actually coming over ... Forget the diner...Nelly just loves it so much

Sky : I don't blame her... the food is too good...

Sera : morning guys...has Daisy texted yet... I'm sorry I caused it all

Tyra : I've been quiet just waiting for her...

Nelly : she's probably asleep... she loves us too much to let go...she surely forgot yesterday existed...

Sky : you are just too nagging Nelly

Tracy : tell me about it Sky