13-Fight For Him

Hey you guys. Hope this chapter is good for you.

^^^

I got out of class ready to hurt Skyla by showing her I loved Arthur though she already knew it. Most people did just that they were waiting for my word. Poor Shawn, he must have been finding it hard to believe the rumors. I really felt bad for being such an asshole to him. It was not my fault but fate's. I had fallen in love with Arthur in a way I also didn't get. I tried to stop it but instead I ended up loving him the more. It wasn't my fault.

Skyla was so restless as she waited for me. It was her turn to feel restless as I also took my turn to be with Arthur and I was not letting go. Skyla was meant to hate me for good.

"Hello sweetheart," I told her sarcastically.

"Don't sweetheart me! You know what I want to hear," she was really eager to know.

"Calm down Skyla. Everything is okay," I was enjoying this. She was too pissed.

"Are you and Arthur something bigger than friendship? Tell me!"

How I wish we were.

"To tell you the truth Skyla, I don't know," and for real, I didn't know.

"Daisy! Don't play games with me or else I will...."

"Will what? Keep us far away from each other?" I paused to control myself and continued,"Skyla, you know I am brighter than you, so every plan you make to destroy my relationship with Arthur will fail. I'll make it a way of getting closer to me."

"You should be ashamed Daisy. You have a boyfriend."

Ouch! Now that hit me. I felt guilty but I didn't want to show Skyla that she was winning the argument.

"How sure are you we didn't break up today afternoon?"

"Daisy... that's impossible."

"Why not? It's not like we were married that we needed to sign papers to break up."

"No! Arthur is mine!"

"Actions speak louder than words. I already got him on the Royals and we both know he loves football."

"Daisy this is not yet over."

"I know."

"I swear I'm going to....."

Arthur's presence shut her up. He came to us. Tyra and Sera had been watching Skyla and I probably lacking what to say.

"Hey girls, how was your test?"

"Good," Tyra seemed happy to see Arthur and so was Sera. They were obviously tired of watching Skyla and I quarrel over boys. I was tired too. It made me look stupid like Skyla but for Arthur's sake, I was ready to go mad.

"It was awesome," Sera, like I said, was happy to see Arthur too as though he was the hero of the day.

"Mine was fantastic," I said too.

"Great and you Skyla?" Ouch! Did he have to give her the attention after the quarrel I had with her. She smiled at the attention. At least my words looked wrong to her.

"It was very fine dear. Thanks for asking."

"Anytime. So where to?"

The rest of us were invisible. It hurt. I interrupted,"uh....by the way Skyla, I was joking about breaking up with Shawn. We are so still together," I said it out of jealousy and anger. In some way, I was kind of telling Arthur.

"I knew you were lying."

"Of course. Anyway, later. I'm going to check on him. I'm heading to the field."