6-Act

That song kinda suits this chapter.

•°•

As Shawn and I moved out of the field, I saw Skyla holding Arthur's cheek and his hand in hers. I felt bad. I was jealous.

I looked away and continued out with Shawn. He took me to the forest next to the field.

We sat on a certain bench that was there. God only knew how the bench got to be there. Shawn was so close to me and I was feeling uncomfortable.

"Tell me, how do you really feel about Arthur?"

The question took me by surprise. Why was Shawn asking me that? I knew he was tricking me into saying I loved him so that we could make out but I wasn't interested and he used the wrong question. I had to get away from him. I already felt uncomfortable.

"Why are you asking me such a question?"

"Cause I want to know."

"Why Shawn? Why do you want to know?" And anyway, you're not like that. You don't question my feelings for other guys so why today? Don't you trust me?" Oh God I was too nervous.

"It's not about trusting you Daisy. It's about actions speaking louder than words."

"What are you trying to get to?"

"I'm not trying to get to anything. I'm just saying your actions recently are telling me something about you."

"What actions?"

"What you did today early in the morning."

"What did I do?"

"You went to Arthur's place and asked him to come for the try outs just so you two could get closer to each other."

Yes, I wanted Arthur and I to be close but I didn't go to his place. I didn't even know the way to his place. And even if I knew I couldn't cheat. I was aware of Shawn and I. I just had feelings for a boy who wasn't interested in me so I could control them but Shawn was being stupid at the moment. Controlling my feelings for Arthur just for him was not worth it.

"Are you kidding me?"

"Daisy, you don't need to act innocent. I know everything. Too bad it had to be Skyla to tell me."

"Well go be with her you asshole!"

Yeah I just said that. When I got pissed, my language could get vulgar and abusive.

"What did you just call me? An asshole?!"

"Yes and I can even call you worse!" I stood up.

"Daisy, what's wrong with you? You're the one in wrong and instead of trying to get this work, you're being abusive?"

"Get what to work? You? Me? Forget it! You're being nuts. It can't work. First, you believe some b*tch's words instead of believing mine. Second, you're not listening to me! Do you really think I would do that? Who is even Skyla to you? Queen of the truth?! Huh? Then me? Queen of lies? Wow! This is great! You know what? This is over. We are so done!" I got my jacket to leave but he held me.

"Daisy..... don't make such big decisions."

"And why not?"

"Because it's an act," Skyla spoke from behind me. I realised people had been around. Tyra,Sera, Arthur, Nelly and some other students at school.

I turned to Shawn with a confused look. He held my hand. "Skyla asked me to do it so that she can prove your love for me to everyone who was saying that you are in love with Arthur. I'm sorry dear. I love you Daisy."

"Shawn....." I was speechless.

"Wow. Daisy. Interesting. I didn't even know you had a boyfriend. Anyway, you two look great together," Arthur said so and I knew he was lying. I didn't feel any truth in that. I felt the disappointment in his voice. I wanted to explain to Arthur why I was with Shawn and that I didn't love him but I couldn't say anything to him. I was pissed at Shawn because Arthur was hurt. Why did he have to act? I got pissed.

"Shawn. My words still stand. We are done."

"Daisy please, no."

"Shawn testing my feelings was the worst thing you have ever done. It means you don't trust me. Why should I stay?"

"Daisy..." He knelt down. "I'm really sorry. I won't do that again. I promise."

This was weird. Arthur was watching. He was looking at me. His concentration was on me. I was avoiding his eyes. I was feeling uncomfortable. I wanted to leave the place. I decided to end the drama but Skyla spoke before me.

"Please Daisy. It was my idea. Don't hurt poor Shawn. He really loves you."

Everyone was begging me to stay with Shawn now except Arthur who was just looking at me. "Shawn get up."

He did so and I said,"guys thanks for the romantic time but I think Shawn and I need to talk in private. Please."

I was still avoiding Arthur's eyes as I spoke.

"As you wish Daisy. Just don't hurt Shawn. It was my idea."

"I know."

"Okay then let's go. Arthur, sweetie let's go."

She pulled him away as his eyes drilled holes on my face.

When everyone was gone, I turned to Shawn who was still holding my hands. "Dear I'm really sorry."

"Shawn just help me and never do such crap to me again. Is that understood?"

"Yes baby."

"Call me only and only Daisy from now on."

"But...."

"That's your punishment for the actions you did. It stands till I feel satisfied with the apologies you have said."

I then left as he followed. I didn't want to hurt him by breaking up with him yet he was innocent. It was just Skyla's plan of destroying Arthur and I. Speaking about Arthur, I wanted to look for him and assure him that I didn't feel anything for Shawn just that I couldn't break up with him. I hated it when people were in pain because of me and Shawn would be broken if I left him today yet he was just being used by some jealous girl. I sighed.

Everything was a mess in my life. I loved Arthur but I was stuck with Shawn just cause I didn't want to break him. Being good hurt sometimes. There are some things you can't do that easily.

****

Lol.