49-It's not a dream

You're not dreaming...

------•••------

I was done with high school and I was now helping out Mr. Dumbledore at school as I wait for college and money to take me to Arthur. I had never given up on sending him letters. I had never given up on communicating with any of those guys. Tracy comforted me and she was now a close friend. Tyga was giving her the cold shoulder when it came to close friendship but I wasn't going to let her get broken because the guy she loves loves me.

I was in the chemistry laboratory helping Mr. Dumbledore when Tracy came in. She was in a good mood. I turned to her.

"Hey Tracy," I told her as she sat down opposite me.

"Hey," she told me. "What's in school today? Students are over the top."

"I don't know. Mr. Dumbledore, anything?"

"Nothing I know about," he told me while observing some tests.

"Nothing then," I shrugged at Tracy.

"Okay so-"

"The ROYALS are back!" Some boy entered the chemistry laboratory excitedly. What!

He then ran out. I froze. Tracy and Mr. Dumbledore looked at me. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know what to say. I didn't know what was happening. Was I dreaming? Was Arthur really back? Was this real? Was I going to get to hug him again? Was I going to tell him how I felt when he didn't reply me? Was I going to finally be happy again?...What was going to happen?

"Daisy, he's back. It's not a dream. You're not dreaming," Tracy said to me while shaking me and that was when I recovered.

"Ar.... Arthur..." is what I managed to say.

"Yes. My girl. He's back," Mr. Dumbledore who had been a father to me for all this time told me.

I wanted to smile but then I had this fear. Why wasn't he replying me all this time?

I could hear the school getting on fire. They were cheering and screaming. Something in me was telling me not to go out there but as you know I love that guy like crazy. I started my way out of the laboratory heading to the front of the school. There he was. The guy I loved like the world was ending soon. The only guy who made me comfortable no matter where I was. The only man who made me feel the most talked about feeling. Love. The only man who I decided to do a lot for even before I knew him. The only man who brought out the bad side of me. I smiled as I saw him smile at his fans. The whole team was present. I could see Nelly in Leo's arms. Skyla in Troy's. Wait....and...

Cedra, the famous model and actress, in my man's arms. Arthur was holding her close to him as he waved to his fans. I froze. The way she was smiling and holding him made me want to rip her hands off him. The way she looked at him made me want to shoot an arrow straight in those big brown eyes of hers.

I made fists in my arms and clenched my jaws. I was about to move when Tracy held me. "Daisy no," she talked to me. I fought her.

"But my man..." Tears started flowing out of my eyes when Arthur whispered something to her and...and they kissed. Troy spotted me. He tapped Nelly, Leo, Skyla and Alex plus some other guys. They all saw me. Nelly's eyes became teary too. They looked at me with pity. I just gave up on trying to fight Tracy. I turned and ran out of school through the back door.

Tracy tried to follow me but I ran as fast as I could. No! Not this! I ran to the cemetery. I stopped at Cal's grave. I lay on it and let out my pain. I imagined him holding me tight and comforting me. I wanted to follow him at that moment. I had left every belonging of mine at school including my phone so they wouldn't get me. Tracy would obviously get my belongings and call Tyga or Harry who was still so caring. I didn't know why...it wasn't this love for affection. It was something else I hadn't figured out.

I continued remembering Arthur and Cedra everytime I tried to distract myself and the tears came as many as they could. I'm sure I made an ocean on Cal's grave.

------•••------

I woke up when it was so cold. It was so windy. I looked around and realised I was on a bed and in a room. It was cold because the window was widely open. I got out of bed. I realised that my clothes had been changed. My stuff were on the table next to the bed I was on. That meant Tracy was among the people who found me which meant that she changed my clothes. That relieved me. I had a terrible headache. I checked on the clock. It was a half past three o'clock in the morning. I sighed. I needed that much sleep.

"Are you better?" I turned only to realise that Tyga had been watching me. I don't know but I just decided to first put everything aside. Maybe Arthur wasn't meaning what he did.

"Yeah, I'm just having a headache."

"It's fine. Let me get you some pills," he got up and I nodded.

I got my phone and as if it was a dream. I had missed calls from Nelly, Skyla, Troy, Leo, Alex, Tyra, Sera etc. I looked for the one missed call from Arthur but there was none. They had all sent me messages except Arthur. Ouch. I just threw my phone on the bed and looked away from it.

Tyga came back along with Tracy. "Thanks." I got the pills from Tyga and took some.

"Hey babe how are you? Don't ever run away from me like that," Tracy pulled me to her and we hugged. Tyga decided to excuse us.

"I'm sorry. I just got emotional."

"But I'm here to give you that shoulder you went looking for on Cal's grave. Do you know how I lost it when I saw you lying there alone? Shivering... Tyga stopped me from waking you up and he wrapped you in his jacket then he carried you to his car and drove us home."

Wow. Tyga...so caring but... I couldn't love him back. I just couldn't.

"I don't know what I can do for Tyga. He's such a caring friend."

"Yeah but I don't think he takes you as a friend..."

I looked up at her. Oh no. She couldn't find out about this.

"Why...why are you saying that?"

She sighed. "Daisy, I'm not a fool. I can see how he looks at you, what he does for you and the way he pushes me away. You also knew that but...but for some reason you weren't telling me."

"Tracy I-"

"It's okay. I'm not pissed at you. You were trying to keep our friendship going. I understand."

I lost my tongue at the moment and she hugged me. I hugged her back. Such an understanding friend. I just prayed that Arthur wouldn't break me. He still had a chance to explain what I had seen yesterday.

Hehe... Arthur....

Hey guys, I know I'm taking longer to update but I'm just looking for morale to continue doing so. You guys are too quiet😒😪

Anyway let's just finish this...

Immy🍁❣️.