41-I'm done

This is the most beautiful date I've had... thanks.

-------•••-------

After talking to Skyla the previous day, I sent Troy a message telling him I was done with my part of the deal.

I can't be sure. Actions speak louder than words.

I showed Nelly the message after narrating everything. She was like. "He's scared. He's using you to get him to a date with Sky but you're not doing that. He has to man up. Actually, go tell him to be a man."

"Nelly, Angel is involved in this. What if he gets pissed and refuses to give her back?"

"He can't. He loves Sky. He's ready to listen to you because he knows you love Arthur so you will do anything to get Angel back to him."

I nodded. She was right. I texted Arthur.

I'm looking for Angel so I really won't be visiting you that much and I'm sorry...

It's fine as long as I get her in my arms. Wish I could help you.

It's okay. You will just give me a reward after my hard work😊

Of course and it's going to be worth it...

Okay later...

"You and your guy. You were smiling too much at the phone," Nelly commented.

"Speaking about that, what's with you and Leo? How come you answered my call to him?"

"Daisy, I think you should get going. Time is not waiting for you. The match is in a week and five days now."

"Nelly, Angel won't be gone forever. You will soon have no excuse."

"I know."

I hugged and kissed her cheeks then left for Troy's house after she did the same to me.

I gently knocked at the door and he let me in.

"Any good news?" He asked as he poured some whisky for himself. He was a drinker I guess.

"Troy I'm here to tell you that I'm done."

"You're done?"

"Yes, I'm done with my part as a friend. I talked to Sky about everything and it's now your turn to walk up to her as a gentleman is supposed to do and ask her out. You think I'm going to do all that for you? It's going to just make her lose hope in you. She will think you're scared of her because she has a problem or you are being forced to love her and that will make her quit everything."

"No! God forbid."

"Then do something. Walk to her and ask her out at school. Take her to different dates till you feel it might actually work out. Take your time and if you need help, tell me and I'll do something because I need Angel. Man up."

"Okay. I'm going to see if she really knows about my feelings."

"She knows everything including Angel. Just be honest with her and show her how much you love her. She has been craving for genuine love. You have a chance so don't waste it."

"Sure. Thanks."

I just shrugged and got his glass of whiskey and drowned it. He looked at me with this 'wtf' look and I just shrugged.

-----•••-----

I was at school getting somethings from my locker to head to class with Nelly walking next to me when the STS Angels walked to us.

"Hello guys," I said to them.

"Hi," they chorused. Wow we were working out.

"So what's up?" Nelly asked having fun at this new contact between us and the Angels.

"It's good news for Sky. Troy just asked her out," Tyra said.

"Yeah and we're here to ask you to help us get her ready," Sera added on.

"I am so doing this."

"Okay meet you after classes."

I nodded. They left really looking happy.

"So I'll help Troy get ready for the date along with Leo and Alex."

"Okay cool," I said.

"What's cool?" Leo asked from behind me making me turn. Troy was next to him.

"Yeah what's cool?" Troy added on.

"You asking Sky out," Nelly didn't waste a minute.

"Exactly and Nelly was planning to come over and help you get ready for tonight along with Leo and Alex as I help Skyla get ready along with Tyra and Sera."

"Great. I'm excited," Leo said while winking at Nelly who blushed. The f...did the Nelly I knew just blush?

After school, I left with Skyla and we got to her home. Tyra and Sera had gone to get the dress her mother had got her after she told her she was going out. The mother was so happy for her.

"I'm telling your dad about this. He has been asking about your love life."

"Mum, it's just getting started," Sky said.

"Well it's your first so it's got to be special."

Sky just smiled as Tyra and Sera arrived. We managed to get her ready and I told her to be herself and be free when Troy arrived. I wished them the best and they left. I called Arthur as I headed to hospital. He didn't pick up. I got to his room and found him asleep. I kissed his forehead and watched him sleep.

Alexandra must have gone home for something. He woke up.

"Daisy, why aren't you resting? How was school?"

"Great. Troy even asked Sky out and I helped her get ready," I told him.

"So finally get got the balls to ask her out."

"So you knew about this?"

"I just suspected it because of the way he looking at her and everything."

I smiled at him. He was getting discharged soon then he would exercise for sometime and be ready to play.

"He finally did."

"I'm happy for him. Anyway, come let's sleep. You have school tomorrow and I know you are also busy with finding Angel but don't worry I'm going to help you once I'm out of here."

I nodded and he pulled me to the bed to join him. We drifted to sleep after holding each other tightly and making out for five to ten minutes.

The next day I headed to school praying to God that things went well last night. I passed by Troy who just smiled at me and even waved at me. I waved back. It was good then. I looked for Sky and immediately she saw me she hugged me. Whoa... I hugged her back.

"This is the most beautiful date I've had. Thanks."

"Tell me, what happened?"

"Well since my birthday passed, he relived it yesterday. We had dinner in some hotel but in our private room. Then we cut cake and he wished me a happy birthday. He told me it's what he had wanted to do on my real birthday but he was scared I would reject him. He gave me this bracelet. Isn't it beautiful?"

"It is. I'm even jealous," I said genuinely. It was beautiful. It was golden with her name and picture.

"I felt so happy. Someone actually considers me special. Someone who's not related to me. Someone who wants to be by me for the rest of his life no matter what. Thanks Daisy."

"Anytime."

Chapter is too short but it was meant to be that...

Please vote guys.