47- The Enemy

She's still quiet....

------•••-----

Unknown POV

------•••------

I walked around the palace watching the Royals practice and loved the way they were doing fine. I had to introduce myself to them if Buho couldn't. I decided to head to her room when I heard Arthur speaking with Troy.

"Hey man, has she sent anything yet?" Troy asked.

"No...she's still quiet."

"But can't you send something before her?"

"No Troy, I told you I will send something to her if she sends something to me."

"Why the heck are you doing that?"

"Well she stayed behind because of Cal and he died a month back so why isn't she coming to join me? Why is she still that side?"

"Arthur, Daisy loves you so don't even think about doubting her. I know better."

Troy walked away and I smiled. I decided to reveal my presence. I walked to Arthur.

"Hey... still recognise me?" I said.

"Cedra!"

I grinned. "Exactly."

"Hey, when did you come here?"

"I just arrived. I'm here to see Buho. She's helping get a new contract for my next movie."

"Wow.. you finally got bigger in acting."

"Yeah and I see you are finally getting bigger in football."

"Of course."

"I heard you changed a lot in the new school. You even got a girlfriend," I said this intentionally. He had rejected me along with the other girls claiming not to be interested in romance and that hurt me to the core. He had to pay for the pain he caused me no matter what.

His smile faded and he said,"That's a long story. I will tell you some other time but for now excuse me," he left.

I smiled.

Oh poor Arthur, I already know the story... I'm even determining your future together...

I widened my smile and even went to Buho's room. She was taking some juice while reading Daisy's recent letter. She loved Arthur too much. She never gave up writing to him at any cost but we had to put her out of our way to finishing the king and his son. He strong love for Arthur would surely destroy my plan with Buho.

"This is some good letter to spice up stuff," Buho said with a smile.

"What does she say?" I asked.

"She's talking about her birthday surprise from Tyga. It's to Nelly, her bff but we can send it to Arthur and make him think she's talking about her and Tyga."

"Of course and I will make sure he forgets her so that there's no protection for him as he breathes his last."

"Shsh...walls have ears."

I just laughed and said, "Indeed they do."

"Okay so what did you want to tell me?"

"I just introduced myself to my long time crush whose so called girlfriend is silent."

"Anha," we laughed.

I was excited to see Arthur's perfect life shutter into pieces. Buho wanted to destroy her brother along with his son so that she could lead the kingdom and finally get a son to rule once she dies. I decided to help her since I hated Arthur more than anything. She decided to first destroy his love life once we found out about it from Victor, our faithful worker who helped me break him during his final match. He helped me know more about this Daisy girl that day. Buho decided to cut off communication with any of the people from that side. She always received the letters from Daisy, read them and burnt them. No evidence to be left behind. She also decided to block messages from reaching the Royals and anyone related to them through the technician of the palace. This was going to be great.

I walked to the field and decided to try and watch Arthur hang out with his father.

-------•••------

"Cedra that's like shit!" I was perturbed. Buho had called me to her room two days later and told me about The king's plan.

"He can't possibly do that," I doubted.

"Well he's already put it in his plan to make Arthur happy. We have to stop him."

"And what if we can't?"

"Then we should just make Arthur forget about Daisy."

"Better. I'll see to that."

"I can't believe he decided to take everyone back to that place just cause Daisy is there," Buho said to herself.

"We still have some two years. He said once they are done with high school."

"Yeah right."

"We should get planning already."

We decided to just go ahead with the king's decision. He decided to transfer his kingdom to where Arthur grew up from and that was where Daisy was. Buho decided that I should make sure Arthur moved on from Daisy with me. She was going to try and make her give up by stopping every message of hers from reaching Arthur.

I was also going to play my part well. No one would stop me, not even Arthur's best friend, Troy. I smiled at how perfect this was going to go once it all got done. Arthur would be no more. I would be satisfied with my revenge....

This chapter had to be short because it was just revealing Cedra and Buho and their motives. I know you now love Arthur but wait... don't blame anyone yet ...

I don't know how many chapters to go but I feel I'm about to end this book...

By the way, some things here like names, events and places are fiction. Don't get angry if anything is familiar...

So I decided to also ask you to go check out Taylor Swift's songs if you haven't... I love them....

I love you too guys so till we meet again in my next chapters...let's hang on...

Love,

Immy.

Bye.