62-Hi

Just saying hi...

•°•

I came back to my senses and pushed Arthur back.

"You can't just use me like that."

I got into my car and drove home. That kiss had risen something inside of me. I felt at peace while in his hands but he was acting weird. He wasn't begging me anymore. He wasn't trying to explain his rejections and I was starting to lose hope. He wasn't going to fight for us. Maybe he needed something to push him to it. I needed to date...

The next day, I woke up feeling tired instead of fresh because I was thinking about the party all night. Most especially the kiss. Argh... I was supposed to be moving on from that nagging prince who was having a match anytime soon. He was among the players of premier league. I won't say which team he plays for. Troy was player number 1 as always. So good at his job... but football was not my point then. I got my guitar and sat at the kitchen counter and decided to sing something just to refresh my mind.

The colours are fading out...

Is it quiet where you're sleeping...

Your records, my empty house...

I wish I knew what you were feeling...

Fighting every instinct while you hold your pride....

Back to the beginning, it swallows my mind...

I was soon interrupted by Harry and Carsy clapping. I turned only to see Shawn and Bella too. That explained the noisy house last night. Some people obviously couldn't control their moaning... innocent Carsy.

"Wow...nice voice you got there...why don't you want to promote it?" Carsy asked me.

"You know...at the other party in the palace, you sang so well the videos spread world wide but you don't want to promote it," Bella added on.

"Singing just helps me cool down. Nothing else. I don't want to become some famous artist or something."

"But you are capable. You can be the voice of the silent people who are feeling what you're feeling... just think about it," Bella insisted.

"I tried convincing her when we were still at school but she just can't listen," Shawn said.

"Don't worry before she hits college in summer I will have convinced her," Harry said.

"You guys are just having a sex hangover. I heard everything mind you," I spoke while leaving the kitchen. I hated that topic of me promoting my talent...

I got to my room and decided to check out IG to see how Adams was serious about getting to know me and gentleman enough to say sorry...I didn't find anything. I sighed and threw my phone away. Just then I remembered that Arthur had opened up an IG account of his new relationship with Cedra. I decided to check it out but I regretted the moment I saw the last picture that was posted.

 I decided to check it out but I regretted the moment I saw the last picture that was posted