22-hurt

#Nelly#

It was lunch time and Daisy was not yet back ever since she had left in the morning. Arthur and I were in Mr. Dumbledore's office for a simple discussion about what we could present that weekend.

When we were done, Arthur quickly left and I stayed back. I wanted to know about Daisy's whereabouts.

"Excuse me sir, can I ask you something?"

"It's about your best friend, Daisy. Right?"

"Yes it is."

"She's at the Montels'"

"As in?" I didn't even know what to ask exactly.

"Trisha Montel sent for her in the morning and she chose to go."

"There's something that's not right," I knew Daisy wouldn't just accept to go there after knowing Arthur hated it.

"And these old bones can't do anything about it. Just go save the poor soul of your best friend from that family. It could be a forced relationship with their son or something like that."

"Thanks a lot sir. I'm going to do what I can to help her."

He smiled at me and I left.  I had just got out of the office when Arthur stood in my way. I swallowed hard.

Daisy... what have you done to me? I get to face his wrath...

"Hi Arthur," I faked my fear of his anger with a smile.

"Just get to the point. Where's Daisy? Is everything fine?"

I shook my head slowly. This guy freaked me out when angry not on the way he got Daisy from the Montels last time. Those bodyguards were the ones who got it rough.

"What's wrong?" He was really patient.

"She's with the Montels."

He clenched his jaws and his right hand made a feast. Okay...I think I should step some feet back. Can't be the anger absorber.

"Was she forced to go there?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. I was in the same position with you when she left. How am I supposed to know?"

"What do you think then?"

"I... think she had no choice but to just go there. She's hard to predict you know. She could have also gone there on her own will."

"Why say so?"

"Daisy is a humble person but she can't be forced to do something unless otherwise. It's the Montels anyway. Fear was obviously there so it was definitely forced."

"But she has a choice to say no."

"That's a point too."

"Thanks for the time then."

He left.

Oops Daisy...things are bad for you. Couldn't do anything. I'm sorry but your crush is scary when angry...

#Daisy#

I was done preparing lunch and everyone had dug in. Yeah, Trisha invited other relatives over. Tess was back. Tyga was still at school. Thank God cause I kinda thought he was the reason of all the Montel shit. I was with Tess in her room just taking a break from the rest of her nagging family.

"So you're enjoying this?" She asked me.

"TBH, it's nagging. No one wants to listen to my wish. I don't look at Tyga in any way more than friendship."