63-Official

Congratulations...

•°•

I went back to the diner and found Rio gone with Sofia working hard. I got an apron and joined her. She smiled at me as I joined her behind the counter.

"Ly is quite a chase huh?"

"What?... No, I was just saying hi... you know since he's new and his brother is kind of my friend."

"That's not bad. One of those brothers can be a good replacement for Arthur."

She then went to attend to the customers that had just arrived and I just decided to think about Arthur. I could move on in slow motion from him. Like it wouldn't matter. He showed me what he wanted and he hasn't bothered to show that he wants me back except for the kiss which I don't want to remember.

Buzz buzz

I checked my phone and it was Troy video calling me. I had blocked Arthur's number so it was definitely him calling me from Troy's number. I didn't pick up. I just continued with work but this time I was going to take the orders from the customer. Before I could start working, I got a message from Troy.

Daisy, it's me Sky... pick up.

Could it be some kind of trick. I decided to just pick up and see when it rang again. It was really Sky.

"Hey Sky," I said joyfully just not to make her think I thought it were Arthur calling me.

"Don't hey me when you refused to pick up my first call. Don't you talk to Troy?"

"I do... I just thought it's Arthur."

She sighed. "You and him will be the death of the rest of us. Just be normal friends. Stop hating each other."

"I don't hate him," I quickly defended myself and she looked at me with this I'm-not-a-fool look.

"Fine...I just don't want to talk to him yet but I will soon."

"Well...he's here. The boys are heading somewhere so I thought we should catch up but my phone is out of battery."

"I will inform Nelly. Meet me at Gupters"

"Sure."

I texted Nelly about it before continuing to help out. Mrs. Gupter soon came to work.

"Daisy, you're still here?"

I turned to her with a smile. "Yes of course I am still here."

"I thought you were just helping out for seconds."

"Well I decided to stay for the whole day cause it was fun," I lied. I just didn't have where to be and I was tired of being an eleventh wheel. Not that it was what was happening because Arthur was always there to keep me company but I just didn't want.

"I am sure that won't happen. Your friends obviously want you so they will come for you any time soon," she was right.

"Then let me wait for them," I assured her and she nodded while smiling.

Minutes later, the girls came by but they were not alone. I frowned at Sky and she shrugged at me. My girls ran to me as the boys got booths where to sit.

"Girl time huh?" I was really pissed.

"We're sorry. These guys' meeting with their coach was postponed," Sky said.

"So? Are you guys going to be together everytime?" They were quiet. "You know what? I'm the one with the problem. I'm single and you guys ain't. I should just stop forcing you to hang out with me."