66-Goodbye

I love you...

♥ Arthur ♥

I couldn't believe I wasn't going back with Daisy home. We reached the palace feeling so down. Everyone was surprised seeing us the way we were.

"Where's Daisy?" Nelly asked us...she was so frightened.

"She's alive... we're..." Leo started narrating what happened and I just walked to my room. What nagged me was that the police remembered to appear after Lycan had taken Daisy...

I felt like I should have never left in the first place to go play football and be a prince. I should have stayed with Daisy. I should have flown back immediately I realised she wasn't communicating but I was too blinded by dreams... I hate to say this but I regret having left Daisy alone...

It's like I couldn't have her again. Every single time I tried ways of getting her back, she just pushed me away. I didn't blame her because she was broken and that was all because of my big ego that couldn't let me bend so low to beg for her love one more time. I just prayed that Lycan didn't fly with her to some other country that night.

I just couldn't sleep knowing that Daisy wasn't in the right hands. Every single night I hadn't slept because she had always been appearing in every single one dream of mine and it reminded me of things that I didn't want to remember. How I hurt her... how I made her cry...I'm sure everyone hates me now... I was not a man then and I want to make up for it...

I didn't realise I was crying when Leo and Troy walked in.

"Dude, she's going to be fine."

"Yeah but it won't change the fact that I am the one who led her into that fool's hands. I pushed her to that point."

"We won't deny that fact but that's the past. You can still get her now," Leo said.

"Oh God...how did I get so stupid? Was that me?"

"Dude...Daisy is stubborn too but you were just too much of proud,"Tyga walked in.

I just kept quiet and took some of my scotch from the bottle.

"I know how it hurts to be friend zoned by a girl you love like crazy but what hurts more is when the guy she loves treats her like she doesn't exist. Trust me I've wanted to kill you more than you can think...but that's not for now. What is for now is how you are going to get her from Lycan safe and sound because that's a guy whose mission is to kill Daisy Smith," okay Tyga had some love.

"Maybe we get to have enough rest and can fight for her safety tomorrow," I suggested because I wanted some time alone.

"Yeah...sure but don't blame yourself too much," Troy said and I nodded.

They all left. My arm was still aching from the bullet but that didn't hurt as much as looking at how stupid you were in the past. Okay... experience is the best teacher. I will never let go of Daisy or even hurt her once she gets back in my hands. I promise... but am I going to get her back? Will she forgive me? Will she look past all my stupid reactions and come back?

≈°≈

"Ten minutes are left for them to get here," Troy told the rest of us while checking his watch. We were here.

Alex and Eric were operating from the palace telling us if anyone was approaching us. I was starting to lose it. Had Lycan lied to me.

1 minute and no sign of car.

Okay God, have I ever prayed before?

Now I am praying... please don't destroy me like this...Daisy prays every Sunday, she has a good heart don't take her to yourself yet...we need offsprings from her...the world needs good girls like her...I need her...please...

The sound of cars approaching us made me stand straight. Just then Alex communicated.

"Guys that's an ambush! Daisy has just sent me a message. She says Lycan's father has ordered them to kill you all!"

"That's fine... I am not backing out," I said confidently.

The cars stopped. Lycan came out of the third one holding Daisy like she was a useless slut. I would kill him myself for that. She's a princess...she's supposed to be handled with care...

"Yoooo so you actually care. I guess you still love her!" Lycan shouted at me.

"I don't need to say it. My actions will speak for me."

He scoffed. "So that's what you meant when you dumped her at the mall? How about when she saved your life at the Gardens? Was that also love? Enlighten me please."

I swallowed hard. I said,"There's a reason why the word past exists. That's not my present. Anyway people who are single for life can never understand some things."

"Fuck you!"

He shot at me but missed. He pushed Daisy away and she fell down then the shooting began. They were stationed in every angle. There was even a helicopter shooting at us. Fuck...

Just then...Daisy walked to Lycan and hit him in the crotch.

"I need to say something before you kill everyone. First stop your men. Please."

"Did you have to do that?"

"Were you ready to listen if I just started shouting from nowhere?"

He just shook his head at her and stopped his men. We all looked at her. What was she upto?

She turned and walked to me. She was close but not close enough.

"Arthur.....these guys want to kill me and not you or anyone else that you've come with. I don't want you guys to risk your lives for me. I don't want to lose you... I know I am going to die and once I'm down everything will be fine but before I breathe my last I have to tell you this... I loved you... I love you... and I will love you forever wherever I will go...I don't know if it sends anything to you but that's the truth... I can't stop loving you... I just can't," tears were now flowing down her eyes.

I wiped them away with my thumbs. "Words don't mean anything so if I just say I love you I don't think you will believe it so..."

I just kissed her. She held onto me and I cupped her cheek and deepened the kiss. Just then, I heard a gunshot. Daisy pulled back. There was second one. She turned and there was a third one.

"DAISYYYYY!!!!"

There was a fourth one and it made her fall over the bridge right into the ocean. More bullets were shot in the sea. I didn't think as I prepared my gun and shot right at Lycan's head. But he wasn't the one who had shot her. It was some sniper just above the rocks next to the bridge. My boys continued with the shooting as I got into my car and sped down to the nearest shore.

I fell into the ocean and swam around but she wasn't anywhere.

Where was Daisy?

"DAISYYYYY....DAISYYYY...."

*Sound of bullets*

Last chapter of the book...boom!

Epilogue coming up...

Poor Daisy, what a shame? Did she have to die like that after all she has passed through?

Gosh, Lycan's dad is just so heartless and so is that person who has shot her😭😭😭

Bye guys...

Immy.