54-Invited

Hey guys...look who Adrian has invited to dinner...

------•••------

I went with Nelly to the mall. We decided to first do some shopping before settling down to talk. After buying a few clothes and shoes plus some make up, we went to McDonald's and had something to eat. It was tasty and mouth watering.

"So tell me... how's everything going?" She asked me as she bit her burger.

I had some food in my mouth so I first chewed before speaking. "well I have some hot news. I met another mate of Buho and Cedra."

"Tell me."

I explained to her everything right from when I watched the discs.

"Are you crazy?!" Is all she said.

"No I'm fighting for Arthur and I."

"By risking your life?! I mean who goes downtown to meet some dangerous guy just cause she wants to get information out of him. Now what if he rapes you without telling you anything? And how sure are you he's ready to betray Cedra and Buho. Are you that stupid? Daisy, where is the bright you?"

Oh my God this girl cared about me.

"Nelly, that's why I'm telling you this. You could come with me. You and Leo."

"That's the problem. We're going to be meeting some royal coach. Skyla's dad is out of town. He went with her mother back to New York."

"Then just trust me. I will be fine."

"Not when you can't even kill an insect."

My mouth fell open. Was she serious?

"Nelly, I'm not the weak Daisy anymore. I know what I want. I can't get into danger."

"I'm telling Arthur that you are too heartbroken and that you're heading to downtown alone."

"That's insane. Cedra and Buho will surely know about my plans."

"It's better than you getting into trouble."

"Nelly please. Trust me."

"Daisy, I can't. I have to get you some sort of protection."

"I will be fine."

"Not really."

I sighed. "Fine do what you want."

She smiled. "Of course."

We finished up and I drove her to the palace. I parked outside the kingdom and she sighed.

"What?" I asked her.

"I hate this life of being in there without you. It sucks. Even dad misses you."

I smiled. "I will soon be with you guys."

"But what if things back fire."

"They can't."

"I love you so much. Stay alive."

"Sure."

We hugged and she got out of the car. I drove away but I stopped just before joining the main route. She had gone with my phone and I had stayed with hers. No! I got out immediately and ran back. The gate wasn't that far. She was still outside but by the time I got there, she had gone in. Yeah the guards knew me very well. I wasn't allowed in. I sighed... I was stranded. Her phone battery was down.

Just then a lot of black new cars drove towards the gate in a very organised line. I stood aside. I decided to wait till Nelly realised that she had my phone. I was still waiting for the cars to get in when one of them stopped. Alexandra and Angel got out along with the king.