34-Assistant

Do you guys know how much I want to finish this book and finally relax...not in a bad way but you know it's like an assignment that you have to finish before you hit school again...

-------•••------

Daisy pov

-------•••-----

The next day, Sheila, Carsy and Bella came back home. They were friendlier this time. I just left that to God. Whatever had changed them was something big... something they loved and treasured and I had it...but what's that?

Don't over think it... just embrace the new them because there will be nice dinner  from now on...

That was right. Sheila called me in the kitchen where she was as I was still watching some TV. I just went to her. Carsy and Bella were at school.

"Yes?" I came with the remote to show her I was busy.

"I am just asking or inquiring why you didn't go to school"

I sighed. "I need some time away from everyone"

"But you are about to finish this year. You have to excel and get to your last year of high school"

"I know... I'm just too off. I may not even understand any class"

"That's fine... anyway Alexandra wanted to see you after school today but since you're not in school why not go see her?"

"Sure...I will go"

She then nodded at me with a smile which I returned and left the kitchen. You know this awkwardness that comes when you reconcile with someone you really hated and now you're trying to make a conversation, it's what was in the kitchen back there...

I got Rio's car keys since he used his bike and headed to Alexandra's house. Arthur probably went to school to see his girlfriend, Sky. I sighed at the thought. I can't believe I'm jealous...

Before I can get out of the car, my phone rings. Nelly. I pick up.

"Yes baby"

"Don't baby me...where are you? Don't tell me you're skipping school for the rest of the week just because of yesterday"

"Okay I won't"

"Daisy... c'mon you know Sky's a bitch... just forget the crap and come study"

"It's not that easy especially when you know everyone is looking at you as if you're Satan's girlfriend or sister"

She sighed. "You're right but don't kick me out. Call me if you need anything"

"Sure"

"Love you"

"Love you more"

"No that's a lie." She then ended the call. I smiled.

I got out of the car and headed to the door step. I rang the doorbell. Alexandra opened it minutes later. On seeing me, she grinned. "Come in" I got in. She really loved me so much.

"Do you want anything?" I shook my head.

"I'm from having breakfast at home"

"Okay so I guess you're here because Sheila told you I wanted to see you"

I nodded. She led me to the kitchen where she had been preparing a sample of the food to take to school today when the royals are practising.

"I was supposed to see you after school but it seems you're not yet ready to get back to school"

I nodded.

"Uh... about last night... Arthur could have acted stupid and I know it hurt you but I'm sure you can fix it just don't give up on him"

I wish I can...he's just making me regret letting Shawn go.

"Are we talking about this?"

"No... actually I wanted to ask you about what you think we should make for the team"

"I really don't know...they need some carbohydrates I guess because of the energy they put in"

"Right...but do you think..."

She began talking food and I was so interested. We talked more about it and then started planning how to feed them every weekend during practice at MFP... Montel Football Pitch.

Soon it was time to take the samples to Calvin at school. We were done preparing something. I helped her load them in her car.

"I'll be right behind you. Let me get Angel from school"

"Thank you so much Daisy. I'll be waiting for you at the school pitch with the rest of the team"

I smiled but I didn't want to face Arthur. I just had no option. His mum offered me a job as her assistant. Got nothing to do.

I got into Rio's car and started driving towards Angel's school. A new text came up. I checked it out when I reached some traffic lights.

Hey... sorry I didn't pick up your call yesterday...u okay

Yeah thanks for asking

What was wrong... I was actually asleep

It's just that I wanted to wish u a good night

Oh... thanks... so see you on Saturday??? U're coming with the Royals right?

I remembered Arthur's words about associating with the Montels but I figured he didn't care so why not hang out with them the more.

Yeah sure

K I'll wait

Of course 😊

😘 Thanks...

Anytime

He didn't reply and that's when I hit the road again. I got to Angel's school and parked my car. It's not mine but for now it's mine. I get out of the car and check my phone for any new text messages. Tyga had apologised for not picking up my calls. Could Arthur apologise for his actions last night?

I got tired of waiting and kept my phone. I saw Angel sitting on the bench looking around. I went to her.

"Daisy!" She hugged me.

I carried her. "Is my best friend okay?"

"Yes! Are you picking me up from now on?"

"I'm not sure about that but I'll make sure that's it"

She hugged me again and I kissed her forehead. I headed to the car only to be stopped by Tess. She's at the same school! I placed Angel down and hugged her...

"Hey sweetie...it's been long"

"I know...where did you go?"

"Just been busy but I will be at your house on Saturday"

"Sweet... so this is your sister?"

"No it's Arthur's sister... Angel this is Tess, Arthur's and my sister"

They greet each other. They even say some funny stuff to each other and start relating to some school stuff...same school jazz.

"Okay we've to go...Tess are you going to be busy? You can join us"

"No I'm not. Let me tell my driver to go home and join you"

I nodded and she went to some huge guy. The Montels had quite some security. The guys could freak you out. She soon came back and we boarded my car. I drove to school. Here we go...

Assistant heading to work.