58-No he did not

What do you mean arrest her? I just saved your life...

•°•

Victor and I reached his friend's hideout and started training as hard as we could. I started shooting well by the time the month got to the end but it was not the best. Though I would at least try and shoot something. I was still not good at fighting by the end of the month but I could try and save myself for sure.

A week to the celebrations, Victor and I headed back to the town I had grown up from and the first place we went to was my house. How I missed it. I fell onto my bed feeling good. I just felt home. Thank God Cedra and Buho didn't try to do anything to my house. I decided to shower and take a walk around the mall and visit the orphanage too. I couldn't stop talking to Ms. Neon. She knew my plans too and she was happy I hadn't let go of Arthur that fast.

I wore a black hoodie, sweats and sneakers and started walking around. I decided to cover my face under the hoodie just in case Buho and Cedra were around. Speak of the devil... I had just turned the corner towards the orphanage when I saw the two ladies. They were talking to some guy. They gave him a big envelope and he handed them a small box. Buho's smile told me it was something really crazy. They soon got into the car and the guy headed for the alley just opposite the orphanage. I decided to follow him. I sent Victor a message informing him about what I had just seen.

I looked up and found the guy gone. No...no...I quickened my speed and I was welcomed by a log coming my way. Thank God I managed to squat down and missed it. I quickly turned and kicked the log away from the guy's hand. He smiled.

"Huh... so you've finally showed up. I actually thought you would stay in hiding and come find Arthur and his dad dead."

"Who are you?"

"Don't worry, I'm just Buho's dealer. I just sold her the finest poison from Russia. She approached me and told me about you and that fucking traitor hiding somewhere to plan her failure so I told her to make plan B. Poison the two guys and by the D-Day, they just get shot and die along with the poison and can't be saved."

"Great well that's not going to happen."

"It is because I'm going to kill you with my own hands and you won't save them."

"I would like to see you try."

He smirked and I realised that he was looking at something behind me. Oh no...he wasn't alone. I was about to jerk down when Victor screamed from the other end of the alley, "Daisy jump to the side"

I did so and fell behind a dustbin. I was about to be shot by...God help me kill this woman...Buho. I thought she had left along with Cedra in the car. "Buho don't even think about shooting her."

"You don't tell me what to do asshole," she shot at Victor and nodded at the guy as she walked to where I was. I had to get that gun out of her hands. I looked around me and saw some metallic stick. I smiled at it and grabbed it. When she approached me, I hit her hand and the gun fell towards Victor and the guy who were fighting each other though Victor's arm had been shot by Buho.

Buho stared at me wondering what next as I looked at her with a smirk. She suddenly grabbed a log I hadn't seen and aimed for me though I caught it and pushed her back. She fell down. I was about to attack her when I heard a gunshot. I froze. Victor. I turned only to see the guy on top of Victor. You couldn't tell who had been shot. Just then Victor pushed the guy off him and sat up.

"Daisy!"

He threw the gun at me as Buho headed towards me with the log. I grabbed it and pointed it at her making her stop in her tracks. She threw the log and straightened her dress. "You shoot me. Cedra goes ahead to poison your sweetheart and his father."