30-Back to school

Yeey...I'm back...

Dedicated to jrxy01... thanks for the love and support dear...

=°=°=°=

I woke up the next day and got ready for school. I was ready to just continue with life. As long as Shawn had let it go. I wore a navy blue tank top and black shorts with sneakers and Shawn's jacket. Yeah just to remember his embrace and feel guilty. I deserved to feel guilty until I felt it was enough.

Rio gave me a ride to school.

"You should seriously get a car soon."

"I'll remember that when I'm picking some money from you."

He grinned and I got out and headed to class. When I got in all eyes shifted to me including the teacher. I just walked to my seat silently. I could feel Arthur's eyes on me too. I had to first avoid him and try and recollect myself.

The teacher continued with class after some minutes of staring at me. Argh. They were reminding me of my second worst Saturday after the one of phantoms. I ignored that.

At lunch, I was at my locker when Nelly and Alex walked to me. I was avoiding talking to anyone ever since morning. I hadn't even gone to lunch.

"Beb" she said and we hugged. "That's really sad. I heard he left."

"Yea. He has to take care of his dad's business."

"And you? Didn't he consider you?" She asked something I didn't want to think about.

"Nelly we...we-"

"They broke up." Skyla spoke from behind me with a satisfied smile. Did she also love Shawn? Tyra and Sera were next to her. They seemed excited about something.

"What!" Nelly was surprised. "Why did you do that when he had just lost his mum?"

"He ended it."

"You're kidding... Shawn loves you like crazy."

"Not when she broke his heart." Skyla said.

"What do you mean by that?" Nelly was eager to know.

"Just listen to what I'm going to announce to everyone in the next minutes."

She turned to the rest of the people in the hallway.

"Hey guys listen," what was she going to announce? "I have more news about our sweet loving kind Daisy. See..."

Arthur, Troy and the rest of the football team walked in. I had completely forgotten about what Troy had going up his mind. Skyla should hurry with her stupid announcement. I need to ask Nelly about it. That was what was going to begin my day and new life without Shawn.

"Daisy broke Shawn's heart and she's also going to break Arthur's heart. It's like she's going for the famous people. Shawn was captain and so she went for him. When Arthur came in and proved to be the upcoming Captain, she went for him and at the same time she met Tyga Montel who she has also gone for."

People were starting to wonder why Skyla was saying that. I didn't interrupt. She was lying and it was obviously going to backfire.

"I know you guys think I'm making this up out of jealousy but I have evidence. 3 2 1..."

Our phones vibrated and lit up indicating a message. We all checked. I gasped at the sight. There were different pictures of me and the different guys. The first one was with me and Shawn hugging just before he left for the airport. The next one was when I was with Arthur towards the semi finals when we kissed. The third one was with me and Tyga along the streets just next to Shawn's house when he comforted me. We were so close. You would think we were something. I closed my eyes. I was doomed. They were all going to think I really was a player and a heart breaker. I looked up. Skyla was smiling. She was satisfied with this move. I swallowed hard.

"Oh-oh...she's got you this time," Nelly was right.

"That's what I'm talking about. That's why Shawn broke up with her. He found out about her other relationships. She's a player."

"That's a lie!" I had to stop her.

"Oh really?... then tell us...are you still with Shawn? Didn't you guys break up?"

"We did but-"

"Aren't you in love with Arthur?" I didn't answer that. They were all waiting for my answer. Arthur was looking at me watching the saga. I was tired of lying so I kept quiet. Lies had made me reach the point I was at that moment. I had lied to Shawn and I was done with lies.

"Daisy... I asked you a question... don't you love Arthur?"

I looked away. Skyla smiled.

"See... she loves him. That's what Shawn had to face along with his mum's death. Lies and heartbreak. Surprisingly it was the most caring girl of the school who did that to him. I know I'm not the best but that's something I can't do. You can't use someone's heart for fun. Let's even put that aside. She's also with Tyga despite claiming to love Arthur."

"Sky, Tyga and I are just friends. We-"

"Oh please. Is that how close friends get? You even slept in his bed at his house on the same night Shawn lost his mother. Am I lying?"

"Nothing happened."

"But you did sleep in his bed in his shirt, right?"

I didn't answer her. She had her win. Arthur looked disappointed. Argh... nothing happened. Nothing happened for God's sake.

"Hey guys... check out the other raid I have for you."

The phones vibrated again. I checked mine. Oh God...

It was pictures of Tyga and I in his room. How I was in his shirt and he was shirtless talking to me. How did Skyla get a hold of these?

Then the other one was of me in Tyga's clothes heading to Shawn's house. Wow. Skyla had all this planned but how was she so successful? Who had helped her?

I looked up to see Arthur walk away hurt. Gosh... some little trust wouldn't hurt...

People started throwing insults at me. Here we go...high school teenagers when they think they are any better.

I sighed and just locked my locker and headed out. Didn't expect school to be shit...

Argh...life can be really bad at some point and at the same time...

✌️✌️✌️

So true...it can get crazy at the same time at some point...

See yeah till I get more time to update....

Please support me, vote, comment and check out my other books...

Mob love...