1-New Boy

Hey....

^^^^

I was getting ready for school since it was the beginning of the term at school. Everyone was getting back to their good friends that they couldn't meet in the holidays because they had gone out of the country or something else had happened.

   On the other hand, I was still at home getting ready. When I was finally done, I went downstairs to my dad, if I am to say, foster dad. He had been waiting for me.

"Finally, you're here," he said.

"Sorry to keep you waiting Calvin, I just woke up few minutes back you know. Anyway, I am here. Tell me where are the rest?"

"Sheila has gone with Bella and Carsy to the market. You know how they love being late for everything."

"I know Cal. Just don't blame them. So what about Rio?"

"He's gone to pass some time as he looks around the place like as if we just moved."

"Lucky him. No school problems. Speaking of school time up. Bye."

I kissed him on the cheek and he returned the gesture after saying, "bye love."

He was actually waiting for me to leave so that he could lock the house.

Rio was Calvin's first born child. Bella and Carsy were his second. They were twins. Sheila was his wife. The three women hated me and they made sure I suffered through out my stay in that house. Rio, on the other hand, took me as the best sister the world could offer just because I knew him in and out. I knew what he wanted. I loved bike-riding which was his best thing. Call it a hobby.

Calvin was the trainer for soccer at Redium High, my school. Speaking of school, I arrived at school and everyone was heading to the hall. I didn't know why. Luckily, Nelly, my best friend joined me.

"Tell me Nelly, what is happening?"

"Principal wants to tell us news."

"What exactly?"

"She knows best."

We settled down. Mrs. Morgan, our principal began her speech.

"You're all most welcome to this term. Well, all I want to tell you is that we have new students in school and you're all going to help them fit in. One more thing, there is going to be a lot of soccer this term, so you're going to note the different stars this term."

"Yeeeey......."

The school loved soccer so much.

We went to class after some more speeches. Just then, a cute boy entered class and sat two lockers behind me but in the column on my right. I looked at him and he seemed not to be fine. I wanted to know what was up with him since I hated seeing people in bad moods.

He put his books on the table and something fell making the class to look in his direction. It was a cute marble. That's when Skyla, the showee of the school, saw his cuteness. She immediately stood up and picked the marble that had fallen. She gave it to him.

"Thanks," oh my God his voice was husky and musical. I liked it. Skyla seemed to like it too. The grin on her face said it all.

"You're welcome," she seductively replied. Oh God, I hated her. She continued being friendly. "You're new?"

"Yes," he was brief.

"That's okay. I'm Skyla, one of the most interesting girls in Redium High. If you want anything, just call on to the STS angels. That's me, my best friends, Tyra and Sera."