42-Trothur

What happened to Trothur?

-------•••--------

Some days passed and Troy took Skyla out to different places. They were getting closer and Skyla was starting to feel happy. They were starting to feel the love for each other. I prayed Skyla finally opened up.

Meanwhile Arthur was home and I always helped him exercise his body so that he could be strong by the time the match took place. It was extended to another date due to some match that had to take place before the finals so we had two weeks.

Troy wasn't telling me when to pick Angel and I was tired of lying to Arthur that I was still trying my best. I was with Arthur in the MFP trying to exercise with him when the whole team arrived along with the cheer girls. Troy and Skyla were nowhere to be seen. Alexandra soon arrived too with the food. I was feeling bad. Arthur was still down.

"Angel!" Arthur said as he looked at the entrance of the field.

We all turned only to see Troy come in with Skyla. Angel was in between them holding either hand of them. They looked like a happy family.

Wait till your day is either ruined or made better...

I prayed it wasn't ruined. They walked to us.

"Arthur! Daisy!"

Angel ran to us. She hugged me first then Arthur.

"Are you fine?" Arthur asked her and she nodded.

"My baby!" Alexandra got her from Arthur.

"Troy, where did you get her?" Arthur asked Troy and I froze. He was going to know I hid Angel's whereabouts from him.

"I have been with her."

"What!" Arthur was surprised.

"Yes. I'm the one who organised the attack. I wanted to black mail using Angel. I didn't want those guys to hit you but I told them if he's hard then do anything to slow him down. My reasons were....."

He narrated everything including how I found out, the deal we made and the dates and how I was about to pick up Angel and hand her back to Arthur so that he could play.

"I'm sorry man. Girls can drive us crazy you know and I wanted her like bad."

"Why didn't you tell me about this Daisy?" He asked me.

"I wanted to tell you but I wasn't sure if I was going to get Skyla for him. I didn't want to disappoint you."

"But you could at least tell me! I was damn worried each single day yet you knew where Angel was! Couldn't you tell me?! Fuck! I can't even get pissed at you!" He ran his hand through his hair. He did that when frustrated. I was speechless. He turned to Troy.

"And you? What happened to Trothur? I thought we were brothers. You could have told me about your feelings for Skyla and I would do something to help. You didn't have to take all those steps. I can't even hate you both. Why did you keep this from me?"

"It was hard to tell," Troy said. "We were not sure if Sky could finally let us happen."

"Well she did. What were you waiting for to tell me?"

"This day. I wanted to tell you how you were lucky to have Daisy in your life. She did a lot just to make sure Angel's safe so that you can play and achieve your dream."

"Why today?"

"Because it's the day Coach is giving out positions for the match. A step to your dream," Troy answered.

Arthur sighed. The rest of us were watching the both of them. I didn't want them to hate each other and I also didn't want to lose Arthur.

"I fucking love both of you."

He hugged Troy then turned to me and said,"As for you, I can't even try and get you scared because I'm angry because it's damn hard to get angry at you. I love you. Just don't hide things from me again."

"I won't."

He kissed me and Alexandra coughed. "Manners please and I have an issue to bring out."

We turned to her. "Actually it's not one issue. First, Troy or any other person having jealousy and love problems, keep my daughter away from your games. That, I'm serious. Second, who is Trothur? I didn't get that minutes back."

"Me too," Calvin said.

"True. Me three," I added on.

"Me four," Skyla said.

Everyone agreed. Arthur and Troy smirked.

"I'm Tro," Troy said.

"And I'm Thur," Arthur said.

"Trothur," they both said.

"Oh my God," Sky said.

"I know. Oh my God," I added on.

"You guys are lucky. We've even made it easy for you," Troy said.

"Yeah we should have let them guess."

"Let's just make them guess Letrothur," Leo said jokingly as he winked at Troy and Arthur and the rest of us laughed.

They then went training as we concentrated on our part as cheer girls. I talked to Tyga and his two friends when they came. Cal then offered Tyga a chance to play if he could but he declined it. I knew better. His dad. I wish he could take part.

"Why can't you try and talk to your parents again?" I told him as the team continued practising.

"They will say the same thing."

"Not when we try and turn the tables around."

"What are you trying to say?"

I smiled mischievously. "How about my crush wants only football players?"

"Daisy, you're crazy. They still won't allow me to play."

"We shall see about that."

"What are you going to do?"

"Just continue with life and let me be. We shall see what will happen in this pitch two weeks from now."

I decided to go talk to Trisha and Travis myself. I'm sure they wouldn't care. They loved Tyga so much and I knew that they wanted him happy deep down some where. I prayed that things didn't backfire...

You know they are going to backfire...

Yeah but try and fail than fail to try...

I hope you're learning some lessons from Daisy's actions. She's a true friend. She now wants to make Tyga happy too by playing Football...

Vote please....

★★★