3-Diary

Few days later

Arthur and Skyla were now known in school as best friends though Arthur and I were also good friends now.

What perturbed me was that Arthur was hiding something.

I was talking to him about something funny that happened to me when Skyla came and took him away. Something fell from his locker as he closed it. It was a book. I picked it trying to call him but they had already left.

I wanted to tell Troy to keep it but he was no where near to me. Troy was Arthur's close friend now. Arthur always found Skyla nagging and he only told Troy, Nelly and I.

I was now stuck with Arthur's book. I looked at it. I was scared to open it though I was tempted by the beautiful cover. I read the book.

All I understood was that Arthur's dream was to become the biggest soccer player in the whole world or even school or country. Just wanted to be the best somewhere. The reason he didn't want to come to Redium High was because we were not taking in any more soccer players and yet in his former school, he was just a substitute. At least he was something there unlike here. In fact, his prayer was to leave Redium High sooner than later.

I couldn't let this happen. I don't know why but it disturbed me to find out that Arthur wanted to leave the school. It bothered me. It hurt me. I couldn't let it happen. Not when I was living. I was going to make his dream come true.

I went to Calvin's office. I found Shawn there. Cal was talking to him.

"Oh sweet heart, we were just talking about you with Shawn."

I put on a fake smile. I wasn't interested. I didn't even love Shawn. I just accepted to be his girlfriend just to hurt the STS Angels. I also felt pity for him.

"So, tell me what do you want honey?" Cal asked.

"I want to talk to you," I looked at Shawn who nagged me with his pride of being a boyfriend to the most loved girl in school, "in private," I completed my statement.

Shawn's smile disappeared.

"Oh that's fine. I'm sure Shawn wouldn't mind, would you?"

"Not at all sir," he stood up and kissed me and said," see you soon love."

I nodded with a smile. A fake one obviously. He went out and I let out the breath I was holding. I then went and sat opposite Calvin.

"Tell me."

"Cal, you have to get new soccer players this term."

"Excuse me? No!!"

"But why?"

"The ones I have are cool and enough. They play well and in any case I'm not sure if any new players will be of any help."

"Of course they will be."

"No Daisy, we are not talking about this."

"Yes we are Cal. Just think about it. These current players are almost finishing school and they obviously have better things to do at the moment than play soccer. They have final exams to read for. Why don't you sign in new members and begin training them now before the final match."

"This ain't a cheerleader thing Daisy."

"At least we are better. We give new girls chances to show their talents."

"What are you trying to mean?"

"I mean give the boys at least one chance. Trust me, there are many boys in Redium High who are dying to play soccer but they lack the chance," I was not even sure about this. I only knew only one. Arthur.

"How come you have seen this today?"

"Well it's because I ...... I.....um....I ......."

"Is it about the new boy, Arthur? Is it him you're trying to please?"

Jesus Christ! Is it that visible?

"No! It's just that I have been doing research."

"What research if I may ask?"

"Why don't you just give me the sign in papers?"

He chuckled then got them from the drawers and gave them to me as he said," here you go Mrs. Caspian."

"Cal!!!"

He only smiled as I left his office.

I went to Nelly and told her what happened. She helped me put up the posters as well as the sign-in papers on the notice board.

* * *

I went home and went through Arthur's diary.

He loved blue and black. He loved driving sports cars, bikes, seeing horror movies and he hated romantic things.

In his former school, girls fell for him but he was not interested in such. It was one of the main reasons that made him change school.

He hated girly girls that is Skyla type.

He never wished to fall in love with anyone because love was the feeling that made the strongest of men to bow for it. They came down below their levels just because they were in love.

Arthur never wanted to get destructed from his dream of being one of the best soccer players.

After reading all of this, I felt kinda hurt. Why was I hurt? It was not like I loved him. I only had a crush which would go away instantly. But still, I felt so hurt.

In fact, I closed the book and freshened up. I even lost my appetite.

Rio came to my room with a plate of food.

"Hey sis, why that mood tonight?"

"Nothing. I'm just not hungry."

"I doubt. I think Shawn or some guy you love has hurt you."

"C'mon such doesn't affect me," I lied.

"Fine then at least eat something."

"Just put the food on the table and give me some space."

"As you wish."

He put the food on my study table and left.

I looked at it and then stood up to go and taste. It was saltless.

Seriously? Can this day get any worse?

I had just thought about that when I slid and fell down as I moved back to my bed.

"Okay, it can get worse. I understand."

I shouted out the words angrily.

The fall was really painful.

I just got into my bed and tried to sleep.

***********

Thanks for reading guys. I promise to try and update soon. I'm just having a hard time since I just lost something I loved so much.

I will get to you.

Lol

Please vote, comment and follow me if you wish to see my other books.

I love you.