44 - Speechless

And if you love me come with me...

-------•••------

We were heading for our final papers of that year after the win. Arthur was famous along with the other royals. His dream was becoming reality. We had a study group and we met at my house on weeks to study for the final papers.

Our group was made up of Leo, Nelly, me, Arthur, Skyla, Troy, Alex, Tyra, Sera, Tyga, Mike, Eric. Tyga, Mike and Eric were not in our school but we had some classes in common so we studied together but trust me there were a lot of distractions.

"But seriously how can prophase have all those characteristics?" Nelly interrupted my explanation for the fifth time.

"Nelly!" I exclaimed angrily.

"Sorry but I'm saving us from sleeping. Like seriously we should go swimming just to cool down," she said.

"For sure," Mike added on.

And the rest of them agreed. I had no choice but to go with them.

We went to the beach Arthur took me last time when we started our relationship. I was dressed in a blue swim suit since Arthur loved blue. He whispered to me,"So you figured you would seduce me so that I can take you right here and now."

"Maybe," I slowly ran my finger down his chest and before I could reach his pants, he held my hand and stopped me.

"Please, I don't want us to be these people's porn because I am about to lose control."

"Oh," I said while licking my lips.

"Daisy..." He pulled me closer. He was about to kiss me when a ball hit us. We turned only to see Leo and Nelly laughing.

"Nelly!" I exclaimed angrily and she shrugged.

"What did you expect me to do? You were about to f-"

"Language babe," Leo said while covering her mouth.

"You're so dead!" I said.

I ran to her and she ran away. I chased her and jumped onto her. We fell down and rolled to the ocean while tickling each other and struggling for freedom. We were separated by our boys.

"Whoa...too much love. We're jealous," Leo said.

"She started it," I said.

"Yeah I'm the one who jumped on to myself," Nelly mocked me and I just laughed.

Skyla, Troy, Alex, Tyra, Sera, Tyga, Mike and Eric joined us and we went swimming. While in the waters, I realised that some one was watching us. It was the girl in the hood. She was still in her hood. When she realised that I had seen her, she walked away. I decided to ignore her. I continued with the fun with my friends.

Later we went for dinner at a five star hotel thanks to Tyga who I realised was feeling out of place. He didn't even swim. He refused to do so. Even dinner, he ordered something light. I knew that it was cause he liked me and here I was showing off my love with Arthur to him. I'm sorry but there was nothing I could do.

-----•••-----

We were done with our exams and we were about to break off for holidays when something I didn't ever imagine happened. I got food at lunch and joined my group at the table.

We were talking about some funny things to do for the holidays when the speakers went on.

"A good afternoon to all of you. Can I have the Royals and the cheer girls come to the hall this instant?"

We looked at each other. "What could be the problem? Are we having a rematch or something?" Nelly asked.

"Of course not. It might just be Cal telling us something," Arthur said.