19-Phantoms

Yeeey...another chapter for you...man this story is too cliche but my next book is going to be real experience... can't wait to start it...

^^^

I got to my room after Arthur making sure I had got inside the house before leaving. I locked my room and jumped in excitement. Finally! He was starting to feel for me just like I had already felt for him. This was beautiful. Skyla would have to forgive me again. Another guy was going to be taken from her by me. I smiled and got ready for bed. I showered the stress off. The Montel family stress. That family was full of freaks.

Anyway, I finally slept and even dreamt about Arthur and I. We were having a moment together but before we could kiss, we were interrupted by a wave of howling wind that threw us apart. When I got up, I saw him beneath the strong wind and I struggled to get back to him. The rustling of the leaves made me not to hear what he was telling me. I continued heading towards him only for me to find him in the hands of a girl in a hood. She smiled at him and held his hands. I couldn't see the girl's face clearly. I shouted Arthur's name but he couldn't hear me. Soon a lot of wind came around and when it cleared, I was alone in the forest. I started looking for Arthur but in vain. The birds were not singing but crying. Owls were hooting. There was a lot of rustling of leaves. A lot of howling wind. I fell on my knees crying out Arthur's name. Just then I turned only to see Angel's mum with bloody eyes.

I screamed and got up. It was already morning. I sighed as I took water on my bedside. 'It was just a dream,' I consoled myself. I had been sweating profusely. I decided to go shower. It was too much.

After showering and getting ready, I walked downstairs for breakfast. Sheila and her daughters had never come back after the other incident. What if they had been murdered by the weird Angel and her mother? I was snapped out of my thoughts by Rio who joined me for breakfast.

"Morning lil sis," he spoke while getting himself a toast.

"Good morning."

"What happened? Nowadays, we are supposed to wake up with screaming?"

"So you heard me screaming and you didn't even appear?" For real. He didn't even peep into the room.

"The thing is girls are confusing. You literally scream for everything. Good or bad so I wasn't sure you needed me. I waited for another scream but nothing came meaning you weren't serious about whatever you were screaming about."

"You're crazy. I could be killed immediately after the first scream meaning I won't scream again. You are supposed to appear at the first screaming."

"Fine, I've learnt so what was wrong?"

"Bad dream. Nightmare I guess," I had even lost appetite after remembering the dream.

"It was just a dream. Don't be so down then."

I nodded and tried to eat breakfast. I went to school after that and the first person I bumped into was Shawn. I had even forgotten about him. God, I was his girlfriend. I had to be loving him and not be dreaming about Arthur and I.

"Hey love, how was your yesterday?" He asked sweetly.

"Erm...it was beautiful," I was even confused about the day not on the dream I had after that long day.

"Of course it was. Arthur was with you, right?"

"Shawn, it's not like that. We were just hanging out. Nothing more."

"Sure?"

I nodded.

"Okay, how about an evening walk today?"