60-The Beach Lycan

I know I was a fool...

•°•

I decided to stay home for the rest of the day but as it clocked 2:35pm, I heard the doorbell. I almost groaned in anger. Currently, we didn't have helpers so I was in for it. I moved downstairs and opened the door. It was Tracy, Nelly and the STS Angels. I let them in.

"Sorry I couldn't stay at the orphanage for long."

"Daisy... fine I hate Arthur but you don't seem fine yet. It's like he's the only one remaining to join you so that your life can be complete," Nelly didn't even try and pretend that there was some other topic she wanted to talk about. She reached straight to the point.

"How many times should I tell you guys that I am fine? Stop trying to unite people who just can't be together. The choice was made by both of us so let's just move on," I kept my tone calm to avoid hurting her.

"Fine then let's all stay friends. Stop avoiding him," Sky said.

"I will if he stops trying to convince me that he was being stupid bla bla," I was not lying about this.

They were all quiet.

"Fine so let's go to the beach and relax as girls. No boyfriends just not to keep you as an eleventh wheel," Tracy suggested.

"Better," I said.

"Okay then beach it is," Tyra said. Tyra and Sera were dating Mike and Eric. Whoa...I know. Anyway everyone was leaving the singles and I was drowning in it. No Shawn to run to because he had moved on finally. No Tyga to turn to because he had accepted Tracy. Victor had gone to his mother and there was obviously a girl he would start seeing. Arthur was just a chapter of my life I would never forget.

We got everything we would need and headed to the beach. Nelly was driving Sky, Tyra and Sera. I was with Tracy. I took my car just in case their boyfriends appeared from nowhere and decided to take them out and I would stay with no ride.

"Okay girls let's get this party started," Nelly shouted as she ran towards the beach immediately she had left the car. I smiled as the rest joined and I followed slowly behind them. We decided to first play around so we decided to try and hit each other with balls. I hit Nelly hard with my ball and she decided to revenge.

As I tried to dodge her ball, I landed into some muscular hands and we fell right to the ground with my back on his chest. I immediately turned to say sorry. It was a new face. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-"

"It's fine. It's a beach. Everyone is busy doing what they want and they are so drowned in it meaning mistakes will surely happen."

"Yeah sure."

"So you know you are famous, right?"

Of course. What didn't people know about me? First, I was famous for being Arthur's girlfriend when his football carrier had just started, then the break up at the mall which was all over internet, third was Victor and I having a relationship which was even fake then the incident where Arthur threw me at the police after saving his damn life then me being the lost daughter of the Smiths.

"I know and trust me I wish I can go back to my simple life."

He chuckled. "I feel you."

We were still talking when some other hotter guy shouted at the one I was speaking to. New faces. "Yo Adams we're getting late," he said.

"Yeah sure. I'm coming."

Adams seemed so frightened of the other guy. He quickly turned to me. "See you when you see me."