48- Ms. Neon's orphanage

Just to always have you here...

--------•••--------

School had resumed and it was my last year of high school. I was wondering who I will hangout with now that all my friends had left. They had even broken all ties with me though I didn't give up sending letters and messages to them. Everyone in school knew my story and they told it to any new student who resurfaced.

I got to Ms. Neon's class a bit late and she asked to stay back after that. Minutes later, some new face came into class. She long wavy hair and a smooth face with brown eyes. Beautiful.

"Hey. I'm Tracy and I'm new."

Everyone welcomed her except me. I was tired of life already. Just trying to live it though I was lacking something. Yes the Montels were occupying most of my time but I couldn't stop thinking about Arthur and I could never even think about stopping to think about him. How could I start? He was the guy that made me feel a lot of things. He...argh.... I didn't even want to think so much about him otherwise I would cry.

Tracy sat next to me because the seat there was empty. I put on my air pods to avoid conversation. Ms. Neon started teaching and I assumed to be listening.

After the class, I stayed behind to talk to her. She smiled. "Oh Daisy, I have only you with me now."

I just smiled at her. She continued,"Well I am opening an orphanage soon and I would like to see you visiting us at least once just to always have you here."

"That's okay."

"Great. I will see you there then."

I walked out feeling loved. I bumped into Tracy. She seemed to have been waiting for me. "Heyyy... sorry. I'm a bit clumsy."

"It's okay. I wasn't looking where I was going too."

"I'm Tracy," she quickly introduced herself.

"And I'm Daisy."

"Are you heading to Biology cause that's where I'm going."

"Then let's roll."

We walked towards the Biology class and then sat together. She talked about her experiences. I didn't bother telling her mine because she knew the story behind my life. Everyone at school knew about Arthur and I. She was shy to ask me about it.

"So after school what are you going to do while you wait for college?"

"I... I am going to help Ms. Neon at her upcoming orphanage and I will also help Mr. Dumbledore out with some chemistry experiments."

"I think I will join you."

"That's okay."

After school, I went home with Tracy. I drove her to her house and I was shocked when she told me to stop at the house where Arthur used to stay with Angel and Alexandra. She realised my shock...

"Is there something wrong?"

"No...it's nothing."

"Sure?"

I nodded and she hesitated but left after that. I drove home and went straight to my room. I stripped and headed to the shower. I turned on the shower quickly to cool down the hot fun memories. How I wanted Arthur! Why wasn't he replying me?

I finished up and decided to just have coffee and sleep. I had planned to move there after school. I was going to join them after high school. Maybe I would know why they had pushed me out of their lives.

The next days were trying to be fair with Tracy and the Montels making my days most especially Trevor and Tess who loved hanging out with me so much. I also found out that Tracy loves Tyga. He had been her long time crush ever since she set eyes on him in a magazine. I found out that when we were at the orphanage. We were still playing with the kids and Tyga drove in. Mike, Eric, Tess and Trevor were with him.

"Oh my God this is really happening!"

I turned to follow her gaze. "What?"

"The Montels are walking towards us. Okay I know you are a family friend but still I am finally meeting them. Especially Tyga!"

"Whoa... you like Tyga?" I asked.

"Like? I love him!"

I froze. "Seriously?"

"Yes Daisy. Ever since I saw him in the Montel family magazine when we were ten years."

Jesus. What if she found out that he liked me? I didn't want to lose her. She was a nice friend.

I was about to speak when they approached us. "Daisy!" Trevor hugged me. I hugged Tess too. They then went to play with the orphanage children.

"Hey guys," I said.

The three replied. "This is Tracy. I told you about her."

"Yeah. Hi Tracy. It's nice finally meeting you," Tyga told her while shaking her hand. Yeah she was fighting hard to act normal.

"Of course...hi."

She greeted Mike and Eric too. "So are you guys in for dinner or something?" Tyga asked. He was fond of me now. Though, he knew I loved Arthur and I wasn't ready to move on. That hurt him but hey it's the truth.

"Yeah. We were starving," I did this just to make Tracy hang out with Tyga more. Tracy smiled at me when she realised my intentions.

We headed out to the diner where I worked and Harry joined us. I made sure Tracy sat next to Tyga and when we finished eating we took pictures. I winked at Tracy and whispered to her. "Make sure you cut the rest of us out and stay with only Tyga in the picture."

She giggled. The rest wondered what we were talking about.

"So are you officially working at the orphanage after high school or you're coming back here?" Harry asked making me freeze. I didn't want to tell them about my plans.

"I... I don't know. I am still concentrating on the present now."

"Yeah can't wait to finish high school."

I swear. I wanted college like bad. I wanted to first decide on what to do.

And so they finished college. Yeah the next chapters are getting hot....