15-Semi finals (Tess)

hey guys...sorry for the late updates. I have just been to busy getting ready to hit school. Yeah....

******

We kissed for quite a long time then pulled away from each other for breath. What had just happened? I was happy but speechless.

"Let's get to the competition," he said and I nodded.

We walked to the theatre.

I knew how it felt to be up there but seeing the guy you love with someone else destroyed everything, so I let Sera sit between Arthur and I just so Skyla could concentrate and get Arthur happy since he loved sciences and he really wanted to give it a try. I could see Skyla sigh and smile after realizing I was not going to sit close to Arthur.

The competitions began with participants from other schools presenting. This time, it was tough. I could see Daniella being so serious with everyone. My eyes continued moving around and they landed on Trisha reminding me of my hero. Tyga Montel. I quickly searched for him and I found him. I saw him standing outside the preparation room. A young girl was standing next to him. I guessed it to be Tess. I quickly stood up to go say hi to both of them especially to my hero.

On seeing me, he was so surprised.

"Oh my God! You are around! Hi," he said to me with so much happiness.

"Hi."

"Long time."

"C'mon Tyga...it is just a week."

"To me, it is like forever."

I just smiled.

"But like seriously, I missed you," he said.

"I missed you too."

Did I?

"That's so sweet to hear from you. Anyway, meet my sister Tess and Tess meet Daisy, the girl I told you about."

Wow. He already shared my incident with his sister.

"Really? She's not bad. Hi Daisy."

"Hi....Tess."

"You look like you seem to know fashion."

Oh God. When did I last think about that?

"Actually I-"

"That's okay. We are all humans and make mistakes. I actually made a mistake to think that you know fashion."

"It's not like that. I-"

"Quit it already. I will get bored listening to you trying to convince me that you know some fashion."

Okay...she really had attitude. Ten years! Anyway, I didn't blame her. She was a Montel! Which Montel didn't feel their worth. Money.

Just then Tyga's best friends joined us. I had even forgotten their names most especially the quiet one.

"Hey...looks like Tess is already getting along with Daisy on their first day of meeting," the one I remembered as Mike spoke mockingly.

"Yeah and that is none of your business," Tyga replied him.

"I am used to that attitude bro." Mike replied.

"Okay boys...Daisy and I need to talk as girls, so do you mind?" Tess said to the guys.

"The prep room is free," Mike replied her. This guy had attitude.

"Thanks for the humble suggestion," Tess said sarcastically then turned to me. "Daisy, shall we?"

I nodded with a smile and we moved to the prep room where Venom and his friends tried to harass me.