••☆ Chapter 27: "Faithful Touch" (Part 2) ☆••

(❗)

(❗)

This part contains EXPLICIT language which may be offensive to some readers or inappropriate for children. The content is intended for mature readers only.

•••••••☆○○○●○○○☆•••••••

After Rose put her bathrobe on, she finally opened the door. "Can't you wait? I'm sti..." She was undone talking when Dylan pulled her.

"Blame my freaking dick. It's acting crazy." he said, then he began to smooch her face.

She giggled.

After that, he added lust to his kisses. He darted his tongue in and out of her mouth repeatedly. When he felt hers was cooperating, he sucked it and gave it soft bites.

Bound by his increasing sexual desires, he moved his hands to her front and opened her robe. Once off, he quickly traced her breasts and gave them soft squeezes.

Rose pulled off her lips and moaned when he began to pinch and fondle her nipples. Then, he sneaked his right hand down to her smooth, hairless cunt and dug her clit out. He poked it, rubbed it and nipped it with his fingers.

"Are we really going to do this here in the sink?" she asked.

"Let's stay here for a while." he answered, then he lifted her up and put her on the countertop of the sink. There, he opened her legs, and without warning, he charged.

She clutched on the back of his head when he began to suck her tiny clit as he was moving his middle finger back and forth inside her opening.

"Dylan... that's too much." she said breathlessly.

After he heard that, he became more aroused. Instead of controlling himself, he gave her more. He liked it when she was moaning. It was making his ego stronger thinking that he could make her feel satisfied.

After he spent a good time devouring her soft and wet cunt, he carried her again and took her to the bed.

She guided him the way. When he lay down, she went on top of him and took her revenge.

First, she kissed his neck, then she licked his torso. After that, she sucked his tiny nipples. She did all that as she was rubbing his hard dick with her hand.

After doing a good performance on his upper body, she proceeded down. She grabbed his tall cock and licked its head with the tip of her tongue. Then, she opened her mouth and gave him a nice and warm blowjob as she was gently squeezing his balls. She could hear him catching his breath.

"God, it feels really good. Keep doing it." he gasped.

She granted his request. She added speed to her actions and tightness to her hold.