••☆ Chapter 9: "Wrong Decision" (Part1) ☆••

Conrad was about to throw another cup of icing when he noticed a girl walking fast towards him

Conrad was about to throw another cup of icing when he noticed a girl walking fast towards him. He stopped and tried to recognize her.

Then, all of a sudden, without stopping, she lifted up her one leg and kicked between his legs. It was very fast, he didn't get a chance to prepare himself. His testicles felt like they were punched mercilessly. He dropped on the floor and twisted in pain.

Silence filled the whole place. All of them were shocked.

As Conrad was moaning on the floor, Rose quickly took her phone out and opened its recorder. When she began to film, she lifted up her right foot and pressed his balls again.

He screamed, but no one tried to stop her because she was holding a taser in her left hand. After she got enough footage of him, she spoke.

"It's your embarrassment against his. I hope you understand my point. This revenge ends here." she said firmly.

"Rose?" Dylan called when he heard her voice.

She approached him. She stooped down and grabbed his arm. Then, she pulled him up. Without saying anything, she dragged him out of the party and took him straight to his car.

None of them spoke a single word on their way home. When they got back to the house, Rose took him to his room in front of his bathroom door.

"I'll go home now." she said, but before she took a step, he spoke.

"Why you didn't leave?" His voice was low and full of shame.

"Because I knew that would happen." she answered.

He faced her. "Why you didn't tell me in the first place?" he asked in an upset tone.

"Because I didn't want you to be sad about it, and I assumed you wouldn't believe me." she answered calmly.

He leaned against the bathroom door and slowly slid his body down to the floor. "I know what you're thinking right now... Yes, you're right. I'm very stupid."

"Yeah, you are." she agreed.

He was even more hurt after he heard that. Then, he remembered when he acted foolishly at her as she tried to save him from humiliation. "You must be very angry at me... Go ahead. Hit me. Slap me if you want."

She didn't think twice. She kneeled on the floor and slapped him hard in the face.

"Aww!" he reacted. "Ugh... Jeez, that hurts." he groaned, rubbing his cheek.

"Your $5,000 worth of clothes is completely messed up. They wasted so much icing just to put up that stupid show. People like them make me sick." she said, then she heard him sniffed. "Hey, are you crying?"