••☆ Chapter 19: "Complicated Love" (Part1) ☆••

"Whoa, look at all these snow

"Whoa, look at all these snow." Rose said, looking at the thick white blanket of snow all over the park.

"Yeah, it looks amazing." Dylan replied.

She looked at him and saw he was holding back his laughter. "You wanna play dodge ball?"

"And how do you suppose I play it?" he asked, sounding a bit sarcastic.

"Easy. Use your ears, find my voice, then take a throw-in, and to be fair with you, I will only shoot if you missed." she explained.

"All right, but let's play with rewards." he demanded.

"Rewards?" she asked.

"Yeah, if I get the most hits, you'll do me a favor. If you win, I'll do it for you." he explained.

"Your demand sounds fishy, but okay. I'm confident I will win anyway." she agreed.

He chuckled. "But you have to be honest with the blind guy."

"Don't worry. I'm not a cheater." she assured, then she took him at the center of the snow. After that, she walked ten big steps away from him. "My distance from you is only ten steps. Go ahead and make a snowball while I'm looking for a spot. When you hear me again, take your first throw!" she yelled.

"Okay!" he yelled back.

"I'm ready!" she screamed, waving her hands.

Dylan rotated a little to his left, then he threw the snowball in his hand.

"You missed!" she shouted, giggling. "Now my turn. Brace yourself!" She threw her snowball straight to him and hit his right arm. "Gotcha!" She laughed.

"Okay, my turn. Ready? I'm not gonna miss this one." he said confidently.

"Yeah, I'm over here!" she yelled.

After he traced the location of her voice, he threw the snowball straight to that direction.

She screamed as she laughed.

"I think that's a hit." he said certainly.

"Yeah, you got me." she replied.

At the end of their game, Dylan won with two points ahead of her.

"I can't believe it. How the hell you won?" she asked, pouting.