••☆ Chapter 9: "Wrong Decision" (Part2) ☆••

Her: "Once upon a time

Her: "Once upon a time... a mother visited her son on his birthday in his apartment because he couldn't come home. It was also then that she discovered, he was living with a girl he said his roommate. While they were eating at the table, the mother noticed an unusual connection between her son and the girl. She became suspicious. After three days, the girl realized her jewellery box had been missing since the day her roommate's mother visited. She told him about it. The son quickly sent his mother a letter. ~Dear mum, I'm not accusing you of anything, but it's just weird my roommate's jewellery box disappeared the day you visited. I just want to ask if you know anything about it. Love, your son~ ...After a few days, the son received a reply from his mother. ~Dear son, I'm also not suspecting you of anything, but it's just weird your roommate can't find her jewellery box. Because if she's sleeping in her own bed, I'm sure she will find it under the blanket. Love, mum~ ...The end."

Dylan chortled when he realized what the story was pointing out. "Where did you get that story? Did you just invent it?"

"Rose?" he called when he didn't hear a response.

"Hey, Rose" he called again, but she still didn't answer.

"Did she fall asleep?" he mumbled.

He chuckled thinking that he was the one who's supposed to be sleeping. Then, he realized she might be very tired of taking care of him.

He carefully placed her head down on a pillow and put a blanket over her. In just a few minutes, drowsiness struck him too.

At three in the afternoon, Mrs. Walton arrived home. She went straight to her son's bedroom to check on him. She gently knocked on the door, then she slowly opened it. She saw two people sleeping in the bed.

When she entered and saw who they were, she smiled. Her son was sleeping like a tamed kid on Rose's arm. He was still wearing a cooling patch and was on his pajamas. Knowing that he was being well cared for, she turned off the light, went out, and closed back the door quietly.

☆••••○○●○○••••☆

On the 28th of the month, Rose and Dylan waited outside the house for their ride.

"Are you sure you put all the things I'll need in my bag?" Dylan asked.

"You've already asked me the same question for the fourth time now. Yes, Dylan. Your sleeping bag, first aid kit, flashlight, thermos bottle, jacket, toothbrush, and your fucking underwear are all in the bag." Rose answered in an annoyed tone.

"I just want to make sure. There're no markets or malls in the woods, you know." he reasoned.

She rolled her eyes. "Just shut your mouth."