••☆ Chapter 3: "Bad Side" (Part1) ☆••

In the afternoon, Mr

In the afternoon, Mr. Walton arrived at the hospital. He went straight to the second floor to see his son.

"Dylan?" he called when he saw him in his bed.

"Dad?" he answered.

"Oh god. What the hell did you do to yourself?" he asked when he saw his bruises, cuts and bandages.

"I'm really sorry, dad. I lost a hold on myself." Dylan reasoned in a low and regretful tone.

"Hey, honey. I think it's better if you will not ask your son about what happened right now. He will undergo a surgery tomorrow. He must not be stressed out." Mrs. Walton told her husband.

"All right, tell me about his case." he asked instead.

"Dylan, we'll just talk outside for a few minutes, okay? If you need anything just press your call button." Mrs. Walton told him.

"Okay" he replied.

Outside, Mr. and Mrs. Walton went near the windows.

"The woman's father refused to our offer. He insisted to file a lawsuit. If that happens, Dylan won't stand a chance. It was clearly his fault. There are surveillance cameras at the scene of the accident. They have enough evidence to put him behind bars." Mrs. Walton informed him. She sounded troubled and worried.

"How much did you offer?" Mr. Walton asked.

"$500,000 plus a replacement for the car." she answered.

"Well, make it higher. Double it. Give them $1 Million, a brand new car and a house. We can't let Dylan go to jail. That will to pull our reputation down." he replied in a frantic, but serious tone.

"Honey, don't you think that's too much? Our son just lost a $350,000 car, and the expenses for his surgeries." she asked. She looked very anxious of their situation.

"Honey, that won't be a problem. In just a couple of months, we can get that money back. Listen... we can't lose the trust of our investors and clients. The accident must be kept secret." he said firmly.

Mrs. Walton sighed. "Okay... I'll talk to our lawyer later. I'll tell him to negotiate with the family again tomorrow."

☆••••••○○●○○••••••☆

The next day, there was only fifteen minutes left before they take Dylan to the operating room. He already lost his hopes that Patricia would come and see him, but after five minutes, she appeared at the door.