••☆ Chapter 17: "Perfect Confession" (Part2) ☆••

After almost three hours, they finally arrived at London station

"Wow, I thought I've already seen a lot in Norwich... This place makes me feel like I'm in a James Bond movie." Rose enthused, taking her first glance at the view of London.

"Let's go to Piazza." Dylan said.

She checked their map. "We'll have to take a cab to get there."

They did. When they arrived at the place, the sounds of cheers and claps instantly rang out in their ears.

"What is that noise?" Rose asked in a curious tone.

"Let's go and find out." Dylan said.

Behind a souvenir shop, they found a long street full of people. The place had many different food booths, rows of variety stores, and it's also a gathering place for street performers.

"Dylan, look at that guy! He's levitating." Rose said, looking at the man in full costume floating in the air holding a long staff.

He chuckled thinking that she's forgetting again he could not see.

"How is that possible?" she mumbled. "Oh! That one is funny. Ha ha!"

Dylan was smiling as he was listening to her giggling.

"Let's go over there. I think those are musicians." she said, pulling him along.

On a footway, among the street musicians, she spotted a female violinist. She was very impressed by her outstanding skills in playing violin. "She's a total kick-ass." she murmured.

"Rose, after here, let's go to the Tower Bridge." Dylan said.

"Okay" she agreed.

After a quick snack at a nearby bakery, they headed to their next destination. They went to Thames riverbank to get a full view of the famous London Bridge.

Rose held on the fence railing and raised her chin to see the magnificent bridge. "Wow... Look at that gorgeous bridge." she said, relishing the moment.

Dylan smiled. "I know there's a fountain here somewhere. Can you see it?"

She looked around. "Yeah, over there" She pointed at it.

"Let's go there." he said.

"Okay" She led the way and took him near the fountain. "We're here."

"Can I request something from you?" he asked.

She looked at him. "What is it?"

"Play me a music using your violin." he requested.

"Here?" she asked.

"Yes, play something that you would want the person destined for you, to hear." he told her.